#1June 19th, 2009 · 12:20 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
My first ever beat V2

This song is not in a battle

Okay, this is the same beat now mixed with some rap freestyle. Comments always welcome

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 19th, 2009 · 02:37 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
can you please upload the lyrics?
backing track is nice with some formula 1 vibe. but I would love to hear some female voices in the way of some staccato chords to break up the monotone shouting
#3June 19th, 2009 · 03:36 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
thanks for the comment. to be honest, i was just happy getting someone to rap on it. i'm still learning this stuff and hope to actually get into the genre i love: r&b.
#4June 20th, 2009 · 02:37 AM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
nice... it's good to have a variety in bandamp! Welcome to bandamp! nice freestyling to it. Yea, your vocals sound monotone, hmmmm....is it possible to make a melody for it. I hear a lot of contempary popular hip-hop music with melodies. They're not singing but they're kinda like chanting. I mean you don't have to edit the music, but I guess try humming a melody to it. Well, you did a good job on the freestyle!
#5June 21st, 2009 · 03:09 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I'm no expert in this style, but you have put it together well, production pretty good.
The langauge is a bit strong, be carefull

Denis
#6June 21st, 2009 · 04:36 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
thanks for the comments...but just to clear things up: i am not the one rapping here..lol.. i cant rap to save my life! the rapper on the track (sean p) heard the beat thru a friend and wanted to rap on it. i hope to make r&b in the future, but if the project heads the hiphop/rap route, then i guess thats the way it is..lol...thanks again..
#7June 22nd, 2009 · 04:04 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
The rapping is pretty good; yeah, watch the language, hahaha...

I can see improvements on the beat. The strings in R&B usually sound a little more sharp; it sounds like you've written the beat for an action-type movie, rather than rap, so make sure you add some more distinction between each instrument part.

Keep at it!

--XFactor--
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 5:51 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.