Current votes: 5 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2009-07

© www.eftos.de © last.fm/label/eftos

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 19th, 2009 · 09:04 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
5 posts
Germany
oh, fuckin crazy but i can listen to it. it's interesting! some cool beats and a good outro.
#3June 20th, 2009 · 02:46 AM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
this is very cool. the music sounds so busy. I can imagine this track like on a rpg boss battle, or a time-limit scenario bg music.
What bothered me is that I couldn't find any melody or harmonies that I can easily recoginize. lol. It's very complicated. I can compare to a bizzarre mix photoshop picture... hmmmm.... it sounds so distorting to my head. No offense or anything but I give you credit for making a confusing music.
#4June 20th, 2009 · 06:13 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
To start with I totally admire you and your creations.

This is not your usual chaos, there's no immense orchestras and complete destruction, this has more listening to it....some subtle, not so subtle samples, some continuation, it's 'softer' and more 'commercial' ! lol

This actually has an end , it obviously has a middle but it has no beginning.
Naa! your getting soft in your old age dude, I'm now listening for the third time and I will probably listen again.

I actually love your stuff for the philosophical content...I argue so much with mates as to what the fuck you are actually trying to create. Anti-music ? listening destruction ? musical dilemma ?
I actually fear it growing on me.   
#5June 20th, 2009 · 07:58 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Interesting to say the least
My thoughts are that music of course is an expression of artistic values. One might compare this to the artwork of Pablo Picasso but in the music form. It leaves much to the imagination and it's almost as if you stand back and not look, but listen in this case, one would see something very different from another person listening to the whole picture, or again in this case the whole composition. Extremely abstract and definitely not for all to appreciate, but I can most certainly appreciate the creativity and imagination that went into creating this.
 I give you total kudos for your artistry in composition!
 ~ Peace
 Fiddlah
#6June 21st, 2009 · 03:13 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I get the feeling of an amusement park, or just fun at a very fast pace, or some adventure

Nice creative work, great imagination.

Denis
#7June 22nd, 2009 · 04:14 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Yeah, this is like.... Mario Kart music?

Definitely some Nintendo-style boss fight, perhaps even Samus or Fox!

But yeah, this is good; what genre does this song fit in? It's techno-ish, but it doesn't loop as much as other techno songs do...

This has some really good energy and pace... The randomness is kinda scary at times, but maybe that was what the point of the song was...

Nice work...

--XFactor--
#8June 23rd, 2009 · 10:49 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
This is not quite as dark are some of your earlier music - but it most certainly has that "Eftos" sound, and definitely suits the title of Fractalis!

Superbly recorded - not my favourite style of music, but good to listen to all the same.

Jim A
#9July 24th, 2009 · 07:12 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
39 posts
United States of America
Interesting sounds.
Very interesting to listen too.  I was thinking that was cool, what was that sound? How did you make that one?  Digital processing music opens up an enormous amount of possibilities.  Fractalis - kind of like a landscape of mountains and valleys of computerized sounds.
#10July 31st, 2009 · 12:28 AM
9 threads / 9 songs
64 posts
Australia
Very Final Boss Battle
Its a great expression of the potentials of digital music. So many melodies and riffs getting thrown around, however, I was just waiting for it to suddenly stick with a beat, and get really epic and funky. But that's just my taste.
#11October 11th, 2009 · 05:32 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
20 posts
Czech Republic
whoa
thats seriously cool   ... it reminds me of zweizz or something, what i like is that you really composed it - no total randomness ... brillant
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 10:49 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.