#1June 17th, 2009 · 10:29 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
You Just Wont Go Away

This song is not in a battle

Well friends, we finally finished our Bluesy/Jazz Collaboration!
 This song was completed with the sincere expertise of Denis playing the Bass, Horns and Sax as well as Reboot with his awesome jazzy Drums! I want extend a heartfelt Thank You to both Denis and Reboot for their involvement with their extraordinary talent and for them taking the time to make this one of the most fun projects I have ever experienced. Could not have done it without you!
As always, any and all comments or critiques will be sincerely welcomed! * We hope you enjoy this!
 Peace ~
Fiddlah

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 17th, 2009 · 10:45 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Very cool.....I have to say that it was awesome to hear wow this track started from scratch to this know wicked awesome thing..
Fid..Great guitar work,singing and mixing...Specially impresed with both your vocals and solos...
Denis...You are amazing thats all got to say..Bass and horns were kick a$$.
Rebbot..Great work at the drum..Your getting quite good at that..Awesome..

People tx for the listen and superb job..
#3June 18th, 2009 · 02:21 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice to to see the final production, nice one
Yeah it was fun
Cheers
Denis
#4June 18th, 2009 · 07:28 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
United States of America
You are like a pimple on picture day.

Great work Guys. Love it. Excellent work

B.
#5June 18th, 2009 · 10:06 PM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
Woah.... how'd you guys do this? I mean I know reboot and you fiddlah live in the U.S. but what about Denis from U.K. ??
Just wondering the vocals sounds full, is it doubled?
Nice production. For some reason, I wanna hear the drums just a bit louder. Nice vocals too. Cool Denis, that's so many instruments. Yea very nice one!
#6June 19th, 2009 · 05:12 AM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
nice
nice work. love the style and the mood. gorgeous guitar work. would be nice to turn down the rhythm guitar, put it in the background and bring the drums to the front , at the moment its the other way around.

nice vocals, like i said i like the style, like the lyrics, likes how it flows, i think the double tracked lead vocals (or is it just delay) is a bit off putting (messy) but i guess its doing what its supposed to do, fill up the mix, dont mind double tracking vocals (and you did a good job of it) but just saying personally don't think it sounds right in this mix. Hey if you wanna show of the guitar a bit more, turn it up a tad but if your not going for that then its sitting right in the mix in my opinion. Good work though, everything fits together nicely which is very good work considering you guys arent exactly local. its so cool that people on this site keep collaberating cool songs like this... , great stuff guys
#7June 19th, 2009 · 05:55 AM
18 threads / 18 songs
52 posts
Germany
exellent one
good sophisticated production, i am also fond of the lyric work. a must download
#8June 19th, 2009 · 09:14 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
re: nice
Chill wrote…
nice work. love the style and the mood. gorgeous guitar work. would be nice to turn down the rhythm guitar, put it in the background and bring the drums to the front , at the moment its the other way around.

nice vocals, like i said i like the style, like the lyrics, likes how it flows, i think the double tracked lead vocals (or is it just delay) is a bit off putting (messy) but i guess its doing what its supposed to do, fill up the mix, dont mind double tracking vocals (and you did a good job of it) but just saying personally don't think it sounds right in this mix. Hey if you wanna show of the guitar a bit more, turn it up a tad but if your not going for that then its sitting right in the mix in my opinion. Good work though, everything fits together nicely which is very good work considering you guys arent exactly local. its so cool that people on this site keep collaberating cool songs like this... , great stuff guys

Thanks folks..... really appreciate the decent reviews. I just wanted to mention that the vocals are doubled, but if you listen to it there are also harmonies in a few spots. As far as the drums  well a couple things..... If you turn the song up they fit in nicely but if I were to raise them then the kick drum becomes a tad overboard so I had to find a happy medium. I personally like a song like this cranked right up, it gets one's feet moving 
#9June 23rd, 2009 · 11:07 AM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
This is excellent stuff - very good quality recording of......EVERYTHING!
The mix is almost spot on (I'd also lift the drums a little).
Vocals are great!
Absolutely love this one.
Good stuff guys

Jim A
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 19th, 2024 · 5:07 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.