1 2 3

#16August 13th, 2005 · 03:09 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
27 posts
United States of America
Heh heh...oops... As soon as I posted that last thing, I noticed that song title was "Her Tears". So I guess that explains the whole melon choly thing...shut up...
#17August 15th, 2005 · 12:23 AM
1 threads
3 posts
Switzerland
Hi... i like this one very much... I like the piano sound in general... it's true, that it's a pity that it isn't a real piano... i don't have a piano neither (and am also not a pianist).... it's unfair, everyone has one ... hey, but better composing music with a keyboard, than not composing music ... so keep on making music!
#18August 15th, 2005 · 02:36 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
her tears
screams memories of saint seans, debussy, ravel.
great touch and lose yoursef mistiness.
very gallic and soothing.
post more.
#19August 20th, 2005 · 12:57 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
3 posts
Canada
Amazing
For not being a pianist this is a peice that would make one proud. I hope she liked it because if she didn't i would of stabed her with a hockey skate ........ well ...... not realy ....... the quality of this is amazing ........ if this wasn't a key board then e-mail me and tell me what you used please

Marshall Black
#20August 21st, 2005 · 03:32 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
21 posts
France
Bravo!
Tes compositions sont vraiment d'une grande crédibilité! tu ne devrais pas hésiter à contacter des petites boîtes de productions de courts et moyens métranges, notament par le biais de la Maison du Court Métrage à Paris!
---
Your songs sound very professional! you should put yourself in contact with small short-movies productors!
#21August 23rd, 2005 · 04:16 PM
9 threads / 4 songs
90 posts
United Kingdom
awesome
that just had to go on my play list... howcome I didn't hear it before now. STUNNING! Lovely control over the timbre etc... Would love to hear you play your "native" instument!!!
#22August 27th, 2005 · 03:30 AM
7 posts
United Kingdom
This track is amazing.
You have used dynamics very well to carry the piece all the way.
The rit.'s in the song really help to build up a kind of suspence.
I love it.
I love it so much i have downloaded it and put it on my ipod :P
Great work.
#23August 27th, 2005 · 05:43 AM
Simply gorgeous
This piece is catching me entirely by surprise. It seems very simple, but is very, very effective. The theme is well demonstrated, and you take full advantage of the somber character of the chord progression. I was initially taken back by the jump into the relative major, but it was well worth the diminished 4th moving between the root of the III and the third of the V. I don't have a keyboard with me right now, but I think it sounds like the key of a minor so I would recommend instead of a C-E-G, perhaps an C-E-A(i6), which could keep people from getting the potentially lifting feeling of a major chord. Very good. I'm impressed.
#24August 28th, 2005 · 10:36 PM
28 threads / 20 songs
255 posts
Australia
very sweet dude that is mad.. i understand umm KIMOKI that keyboards are DEFINITELY DEFINITELY no replacement for piano's... BUT i am a pianist and have ownership of a very very good sounding upright piano which costed a fair bit (german sound) and i am also in posession of a electric stage piano and i can say very confidently that this is definitely a replacement... this stage piano has over 10 sounds of all the best sounding piano's in the world and i can say that it IS hitting the notes! electric piano's are definitely awesome... except yamaha ones cos they are just ridicolously bad!
#25August 29th, 2005 · 05:03 AM
3 posts
Canada
I believe being able to listen to fantastic piano music is a gift to the soul, and having the talent to create such music is a gift to the world. You possess this gift.
#26August 29th, 2005 · 10:24 AM
7 threads / 7 songs
21 posts
United States of America
I love the way you added in subtle dynamic and tempo changes... It really added to the feel of the song. Great job.
#27August 29th, 2005 · 06:03 PM
1 threads / 1 songs
12 posts
Australia
Very Nice!
That piano is so soothing. I reckon i could fall asleep to that. 10 points to you! Well done dude.
#28August 30th, 2005 · 03:11 AM
4 posts
Australia
nice, nice
not a pianist!? thats 1 hell of a well done piece.
could use a little more ambient background kinda music, but on the whole pretty well done

we want more!!!:D:D
#29September 9th, 2005 · 10:46 AM
12 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
tears
well named... good feel
#30September 9th, 2005 · 12:18 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
Kimoki wrote…
I swear I've heard this somewere before and its a shame its on a electric piano as  I am not a fan of keyboards as replacements for the Piano. I know what it reminds me of in places. Children by Robert Miles. In places....maybe I'll be the only one to notice it.

I think it sounds a bit like the theme from the french film 'Amelie'
1 2 3

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 8:36 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.