#1June 6th, 2009 · 11:20 AM
23 threads / 2 songs
45 posts
United States of America
Stricking Down

This song is not in a battle

Another song my band(5.4.9) has done. And just to clarify I am the bass player of the band. If you like it please check us out at www.myspace.com/549music thanks

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 6th, 2009 · 11:26 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
interesting band name! HOLY CRAP LOL man awesome start to the song. sweet bass, sweet guitar, sweet drums, sweet vocals. (im listening as I review). So far awesome.

you guys play pretty tight together, everything is in time and at the right tempo with eachother so good job there.

i like the style of your lead vocalist. very cool. this song has got great lines and the ending was cool with the guitar. this really ins't my style of music, but I do have to say that you did a great job and i enjoyed it!
#3June 6th, 2009 · 11:54 AM
23 threads / 2 songs
45 posts
United States of America
we've been playing together for about a year now so we've had a little practice. I'm glad you like us alot of people who really don't like rock music have told us they like us. We even had a die-hard country fan tell us she liked us.
#4June 6th, 2009 · 03:29 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
WOOOO!!! This is awesome! Intro sounded great with all that guitar screeching... YEAH!

But when the vocals come in, you might want to check a tuner; for some reason, it sounded really off-tune to me, specifically a bit flat. There's nothing wrong with the vocalist's voice, just that he's a bit off tune with the rest of the band. The drums are a bit off on the timing as well, so just check with a metronome or something (unless the off-timing was on purpose)?

When the vocalist holds the note at 2:53, I think it made a noticable difference in the tuning. But then a few seconds later, it goes flat again...

Sweet ending with the final note; I think instead of holding the chord (or whatever it is, hehe) you should get everyone to slide upwards, because it gives more of a "concluding" feel to it.

So yeah, keep it up; would love to hear more!

--XFactor--
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:47 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.