#1June 5th, 2009 · 05:49 PM
39 threads / 38 songs
131 posts
Netherlands
Its Alright

This song is not in a battle

Hi Guys,

Here another song, performed and written by me. It's not the final version though.
I dont like some lyrical parts, and also the bridge is a bit weak.

Anyways, enjoy! Hope you like it.

Steven

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 6th, 2009 · 11:44 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Great vocal delivery, yeah that organ is wicked. The piano is nice too, nearly forgot the Bass, yeah not bad.

The only sound that doesn't fit to me is the Drums, they sound weak/thin, everything else has got body, dynamics.

NICE, I enjoyed it.
#3June 6th, 2009 · 03:23 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Denis wrote…
The only sound that doesn't fit to me is the Drums, they sound weak/thin, everything else has got body, dynamics.

I think Denis has a point; I suggest keeping the sound you have for drums at until 0:05 when the piano kicks in - change the drums there for a clearer sound. The piano sounds great, the vocals are even better too!

The bass blends in very well!

I'd also like to comment a bit on the vocals as well. The echo effect (I don't know what it's called, heh) really works well here - I'm usually not a big fan of reverb, but in this case, it works great.

VERY well done. Good work, RazoR!

--XFactor--
#4June 8th, 2009 · 10:56 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice vox and key performance..Loving the electric piano vibe...excellent vocals...Yes the drum performance works but the funneled sound takes away..Im wondering if a percussion and flute work might do this song more justice..Great song writting skills..Awesome lyrics...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 8:24 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.