#1June 2nd, 2009 · 04:34 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
Pre-embolism

This song is not in a battle

It's been a looong time since I was around here. I hope I'm still welcome

I've still been writing off and on and I've been trying a few different things along the way. Some of what I've been doing is 100% PC based- ie no real instruments- which is very new for me. This is one of those, which I tentatively classify as techno-industrial.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 3rd, 2009 · 02:49 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Hey Man your always welcome as far as I'm concerned!!
I'm no PC based connoisseur, but I liked the rifs.

Welcome Back 
#3June 3rd, 2009 · 06:24 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
hey this is in the slot ,sorry didn't know you've been absent but no time like the present. TI is cool , keep em coming , I like this one the sound s are very machine and carry the mood fine.
#4June 3rd, 2009 · 09:56 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice synth work..Sounds likes theres some industrial metal in there without the guitars..Nice layering,im totally into the detailing you did here..Very pleased with your layer build..Great ear..I really like the snare rolls a lot gives the track a great electronica motive but it still retains a hardcore sound to the rest of it..Nice show!
#5June 4th, 2009 · 11:33 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Very cool to see you back, I'm really digging that sound. Too bad no vox, the exaggerated lead sound makes up for it though. Very techno, what more to say? It sounds very complete.
#6June 23rd, 2009 · 04:02 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
This is one seriously good techno/industrial (if there is such a genre) piece of tunage!  The soundscape is excellent; it's all well pieced together in terms of overall composition, and the mix is spot on too.
A great bit of music despite my aversion to the style (Bandamp seems to be throwing good bits of techno music in my way so I'm starting to have to admit to liking some of it!!!)

A great listen - I enjoyed it

#7June 23rd, 2009 · 05:37 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Pre-embolism
Yep I just dropped a bag of spanners ............... and it sounded like this!!!

haha

welcome back................MORE

Swordfish
#8June 27th, 2009 · 11:17 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
63 posts
United Kingdom
Really liked this.  Very detailed sounds and really well 'orchestrated'.  Melodic and great use of different types of sound.

Excellent work!
Paul
#9June 28th, 2009 · 03:44 AM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
NO dude you are not welcome! j/k  I love the intricate percussion on this piece. Very adrenaline-like feel. It's great. I think the feel of the song stayed or had little movement to the feeling. I guess I was expecting, maybe a varied melody.
     For a second listen, I think you did try to change it up a bit. I noticed the break, the other riff you had near the end. mmmhhh.... it's so fast, all the way throughout the whole song. haha, felt like my brain couldn't handle. It's 3:40 AM here. kinda tired. But back to your song, GOOD JOB!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 7:13 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.