Current votes: 0 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2009-08

Comments, suggestions, advice, as always anything

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 1st, 2009 · 02:21 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
The guitar at the start kind of surprised me.  I'm not a huge fan of the tone, but I like the rhythm that you're playing.  The vocal melody is nice, but I can barely hear what you're saying.  Could you write the lyrics out (I speak Hindi fluently)?

I think your recordings would really clean up if you reduce the buzz on your guitar.  It sounds quite like a Strat to me, so you might want to do some electronic shielding on it, or play it in positions 2 or 4 on the pickup selector.

There's tremendous potential in this.  I'd love to do a Hindi collab with you sometime.
#3June 1st, 2009 · 03:01 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah a Hindi Collab, boy I look forward to that.
What are you putting the guitar through?
Yeah maybe less effects on the vox, should cut through better, pan the guitar about 40% left and right,
you could try one side clean the other side with effects, it will smooth it out, but I think it's the processor your using, not sure.
I like the rhythm, perhaps work on the drums so the cut through too, less effects again, I'm some percussion would be interesting.

Nice song.
#4June 4th, 2009 · 12:14 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
avinashv wrote…
The guitar at the start kind of surprised me.  I'm not a huge fan of the tone, but I like the rhythm that you're playing.  The vocal melody is nice, but I can barely hear what you're saying.  Could you write the lyrics out (I speak Hindi fluently)?

I think your recordings would really clean up if you reduce the buzz on your guitar.  It sounds quite like a Strat to me, so you might want to do some electronic shielding on it, or play it in positions 2 or 4 on the pickup selector.

There's tremendous potential in this.  I'd love to do a Hindi collab with you sometime.

I think I need to change the patch on the guitar. I think I got a little carried away by the amount of distortion available to me . It is a strat, er... but at the risk of sounding dumb, wht is electronic shielding? I will try playing in 2 or 4 and see wht happens. I would be really interesting in collaborating, do u have something in mind? I was actually thinking on working on something to submit to this

http://www.G3Rocks.co.in

Thanks for listening 

Denis wrote…
Yeah a Hindi Collab, boy I look forward to that.
What are you putting the guitar through?
Yeah maybe less effects on the vox, should cut through better, pan the guitar about 40% left and right,
you could try one side clean the other side with effects, it will smooth it out, but I think it's the processor your using, not sure.
I like the rhythm, perhaps work on the drums so the cut through too, less effects again, I'm some percussion would be interesting.

Nice song.

I have taken the headphone out from my amp into the preamp. I am not using a stand alone processor. I am using like a Fender G-Dec amp. I will definitely try to use one side clean and one side with effects and see how it sounds . I was thinking of reducing the drum loop on the thing, or maybe try and do my own percussion. The problem is I am still very uncomfortable with the drum controller. Anyways, some said on another that the only way is up . Thanks for listening.
#5August 27th, 2009 · 01:16 PM
19 threads / 13 songs
41 posts
Canada
Good song, I like the flange, on the drums, creates a retro feel. Change the distortion a bit. Although I love muddy sounds, this quite doesnt fit in very well. And the ending is a bit blunt. and reduce the 'verb on vocals. Will sound super.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 29th, 2024 · 10:24 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.