Night is falling and the light is gone
My bed is cozy, I can only yawn
Sooner or later, these eyes will close
I will lay down my head and quietly doze

Oh my angel I dont want to sleep alone -2

If time were a rainbow, Id paint it all green
For that is the color of all things unseen
Tangents of music, and sorrows of blue
If it were any different, what would you do?

Oh my angel I dont want to sleep alone -2

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 26th, 2009 · 10:10 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
I really think this song was put together very well. I really like the mix. Everything sounds in the right place i.e.: keys, drums, bass, solo and the vocals are excellent. You've got a nice commercial sounding piece here. I really enjoyed listening to this. The only thing I could recommend is to bring the solo forward just a tad towards the very ending and I personally would have faded the solo out so that it ends with the rest of the song, but thats just me. As it is the solo gives the impression that it was recorded as an overlay, other than that, Great composition!
 Oh yes, and the lyrics are excellent!!!   Thank you for sharing!!!!
 Fid
#3June 3rd, 2009 · 06:48 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
Pretty cool sound for the first half of the song. At about 2 mins, I felt the vocals and guitar were competing a little. After that, the long guitar solo to the end- didnt enjoy that part too much. I feel that if you were to restructure the song, with a short solo at 2 mins then with another verse, chorus,chorus or something, it could be a really good song.
#4June 4th, 2009 · 01:31 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
3 posts
United States of America
Nice mix, interesting layers, I like the wideness of the elements, and the subtle delays.
#5June 7th, 2009 · 04:09 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I think the song is great! 

OK, good stuff out the way - for some reason it sounds a little messy in my headphones, and missing some brightness in the accompanying instrumentation.  The voice shines through really well, but there's not enough separation in the rest of the music for me.  Oh, and I here some clipping in there too.

Back to the good stuff then... I really like the construction; thought the playing was very good; and enjoyed the vocal delivery and lyrics.

If this were tidied up a bit it would be an excellent song.

#6June 10th, 2009 · 04:39 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
Hashaot wrote…
Nice mix, interesting layers, I like the wideness of the elements, and the subtle delays.
Thank You, you are very kind

ktartandude wrote…
Pretty cool sound for the first half of the song. At about 2 mins, I felt the vocals and guitar were competing a little. After that, the long guitar solo to the end- didnt enjoy that part too much. I feel that if you were to restructure the song, with a short solo at 2 mins then with another verse, chorus,chorus or something, it could be a really good song.

I know solo needs to be reduced, I am learning to play scales, I think I got carried away thnks for listening though.

Fiddlah wrote…
I really think this song was put together very well. I really like the mix. Everything sounds in the right place i.e.: keys, drums, bass, solo and the vocals are excellent. You've got a nice commercial sounding piece here. I really enjoyed listening to this. The only thing I could recommend is to bring the solo forward just a tad towards the very ending and I personally would have faded the solo out so that it ends with the rest of the song, but thats just me. As it is the solo gives the impression that it was recorded as an overlay, other than that, Great composition!
 Oh yes, and the lyrics are excellent!!!   Thank you for sharing!!!!
 Fid

Thank you keep listening

Jiminuk wrote…
I think the song is great! 

OK, good stuff out the way - for some reason it sounds a little messy in my headphones, and missing some brightness in the accompanying instrumentation.  The voice shines through really well, but there's not enough separation in the rest of the music for me.  Oh, and I here some clipping in there too.

Back to the good stuff then... I really like the construction; thought the playing was very good; and enjoyed the vocal delivery and lyrics.

If this were tidied up a bit it would be an excellent song.
 :)

thnk u I know thr is lot of clipping. I just recently figured out the knob thingy on my preamp are not for show hope it didnt scare u off keep listening
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 8:41 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.