#1May 25th, 2009 · 03:01 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
United States of America
Classical Trainwreck

This song is not in a battle

Sorry to all you classically trained musicians. I am not. This was done with a fusion of Fruities and Vegetables..... Maybe some spicy herbs as well : )

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 25th, 2009 · 05:01 PM
13 threads / 12 songs
38 posts
United States of America
I'm not classically trained either, so don't worry about it
#3May 26th, 2009 · 09:39 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Wow Reboot... I am impressed brothah^  !   You may not be classically trained by a professional teacher, but  whether you know it or not your ear is most certainly trained to compose an extremely well classical composition such as this one!  Excellent...... * Loved it!  *Mix is perfect!
 *keep em coming buddy!  *definitely worth a rating on this one
Fid  
#4May 26th, 2009 · 09:45 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Wow I like the scales a lot..Totally great work with the construction...
The only thing I think you can tweak on the instrumentation is maybe randomizing the attacks a bit in order to give it some more dynamics and de-quantizing with a loose feel preset.look under you quantize folder presets. Great listen!!!Nice work with the stabs.....
#5May 28th, 2009 · 10:37 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
63 posts
United Kingdom
Hi
I would agree with Marino but would add one thing.  Quite a few of the chords (piano), particularly in the intro sound very muddy because they are being played in the mid-low range of the piano.  You may want to consider playing them in a higher octave but be careful that doing this doesn't interfere with the scalic runs.
#6May 28th, 2009 · 12:19 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Well the sounds are very MIDI-ish, heaps to improve on that front. But construction wise it's definately an interesting listen. Lots of nice passages in there, around 1:40 and onward I was thinking Mike Oldfield like, good stuff there. But yeah the sounds really need to improve!
#7June 9th, 2009 · 05:02 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
United States of America
Did I mention I have no idea how to play the piano? Oh By the way, I'm not a pianist.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 6:09 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.