1 2

#1May 19th, 2009 · 01:27 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Senorita

This song is not in a battle

I've always wanted to create a sort of Spanish style song, would have been nice to have recorded it with a "Spanish Guitar".
I suppose it's sort of Latin Spanish with a bit of Jazz thrown in...lol
In a moment of madness, I had the urge at one time to start voicing 'Senorita can you beat her'... LOL
Man this was fun.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 19th, 2009 · 01:57 PM
5 threads
6 posts
India
WOOW !! one would be able to ace salsa on this !!
#3May 19th, 2009 · 02:22 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Geez! The recording is ultra clear! This is as good as it gets... I havent heard better! Damn Fine Show, Mate!
#4May 19th, 2009 · 07:54 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Superb performance..Love the perc for sure..great crisp recording...Lisa is behind me saying uuhh I like that..So yeah its sold...Great show indeed!
#5May 20th, 2009 · 01:23 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Mr Smoothie..once again a very nice recording..I like the Spanish style here...Very, Very nice Guitar playing...That would be great if Lisa would sing to this...Nice work , Denis..er I mean..Mr Smoothie

Nice Rating
#6May 20th, 2009 · 08:42 AM
90 threads / 73 songs
263 posts
United Kingdom
Amazing!

Really nice track! Great performance, great track.
#7May 20th, 2009 · 12:32 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
at least a great composition
great arrangement and performance

love the swinging hips of that beautiful lady I am watching with my mind's eye

did you write it down somewhere? would like to make an adaption on a piano
#8May 20th, 2009 · 02:01 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TritonKeyboarder wrote…
at least a great composition
great arrangement and performance

love the swinging hips of that beautiful lady I am watching with my mind's eye

did you write it down somewhere? would like to make an adaption on a piano

Hey TK, that would be great to add some Ivories, when you say adaption do you mean starting from scratch?
Go right ahead if you want to add some piano.
Did I write what down?
Cheers

Edit: I'm so silly you mean did I write down the Music, No I didn't, the chords to the first part are
Dm, G13, E7b5, Aaug7
Then the run is Dm add9, C13, F7b5,Bb13, Aug7, then A with octive then D with ocatave, Aaug7.
Bridge
Gm, Gm addGb, Gm addF, Gm add Gb, Dm, Dm add Db, Dm addC, Dm add Db
Bb, Bb addA, Bb add Ab, Bb add A, A, A add Ab, A add G, A Add Gb,

Solo: Dm, C6, Bb, A

Well they are the chords, don't know if you can work with that, I've no idea how to write out the melody
#9May 20th, 2009 · 02:46 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
holy freaking crap LOL denis i only know how to play like 6 of the chords you mentioned lol...G13...what is this madness....

anyways....GREAT JOB man. superb guitar skillz great quality recording and percussion and everything. nice use of all of those chords that no man on earth has ever heard of. lol. maybe im just dumb. lol.

i loved this man
#10May 20th, 2009 · 03:54 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
TheKunadiun wrote…
holy freaking crap LOL denis i only know how to play like 6 of the chords you mentioned lol...G13...what is this madness....

anyways....GREAT JOB man. superb guitar skillz great quality recording and percussion and everything. nice use of all of those chords that no man on earth has ever heard of. lol. maybe im just dumb. lol.

i loved this man

LOL, yeah it looks a bit like rocket science when you first look at it, but it's much simpler than it looks.
A lot of the chords are played on only three or for strings and they are easy changes, in other words you haven't gotta spread your fingers over seven frets.
For instance Bb add A, is basically a Bb chord with an A added as the root note, so in that part if you listen to the song it progresses chromatically, Starting from Bb, A and Ab, so you see, small little changes.
If fact the hardest part for me was the tempo, man I had to really concentrate to keep in time, me being an old fart an what not...LOL
#11May 21st, 2009 · 06:48 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Thanks Denis, that's exactly what I need to play some backing piano. Don't care about the melody, that's quite easy to me.

This is far best of keeping in time I've heard from you. But I don't think to come up with a version with piano on it for the public. It's a study case for me and a great one too
#12May 21st, 2009 · 09:10 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Hi Denis,
 Like Ive said before..... you most certainly are the master of an excellent clear and clean recording.. * Sounds like you did have a blast doing this one...  * I Love it!   *dang bud,,,,, you should hear it through my new QSC-GX3 stereo amp.. * sounds like  a whole band is in the room with me.  * Beautiful progressions to boot!
 Love that Latin/ Jazz sound you are getting on that guitar of yours *S
 Definately rating this one  *A++
 Peace  *s
Fid
#13May 22nd, 2009 · 07:15 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
26 posts
United States of America
This is a beautiful piece. You always impress me Denis
Such a pocket groove
Jazzed me out of my shoes.
Clean / Crisp / Spot on Tempo

The only thing I would suggest is vocals...
(Erhm)... Yes Vocals 
#14May 23rd, 2009 · 01:31 AM
21 threads / 16 songs
49 posts
Peru
beautyful
#15May 26th, 2009 · 04:31 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
This is mad Denis, the recording quality is great! amazing composition as well, can't fault it in any way 
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 12:50 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.