#1May 13th, 2009 · 11:44 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
dirty earth
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 4 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2010-06

?? I'm not sure either it's a strange song.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 14th, 2009 · 02:41 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I'm sort of enjoying this, I'm not too sure if your singing english or no bececause the vocal is just at that point of being undefinable. It's got a really strange feel to it like it's being played backwards.....I think that's why I like it.
#3May 14th, 2009 · 02:17 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I really like this, sort of Eastern folk feel. Would be interesting if you had some violin.
So what is it your saying?, I'm curious.
#4May 14th, 2009 · 03:07 PM
17 threads / 16 songs
99 posts
United States of America
Well to be honest guys I could not find the right words TO sing. So I just sang. I kind of picture a person living in a third world country. Who lives of the land. Watching the world change through the pollution from the other nations. At first he starts to see the changes around him. Then he becomes angry and sad but in the end the world listens and corrects their selfish ways.  When I listen to this song it hard to believe that it is actually me.
#5May 16th, 2009 · 12:16 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I laughed a little bit when i read that Kings thought that this has a backwards feel to it...Now, I agree. Your vision is a good one for this song. I think some very good lyrics would be a good kick in the arse for this..

Nice rating
#6May 20th, 2009 · 01:00 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
sounds like me trying to find some nice vocals

dont like the rhythm changing

but I like the open tuned guitar
#7May 20th, 2009 · 02:48 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
graet job man. you perfectly project your feeling and what youre going for here. i really like the feel.
#8May 22nd, 2009 · 03:42 PM
89 posts
Canada
I just finished listening to two of your other tracks and I thought I had an impression of your style each time... which just goes to show that I am an idiot for being too presumptuous lol.  I like the the first, calculate hello vs2 which I will comment on shortly, but then made my way here and find myself pleasantly surprised. 

See I am a lyric man myself (probably obvious since I talk so damn much lol) and actually have a hard time getting into a lot of music without a verbal, definitive message.  Oddly, even though there are no actual 'words' to this song, you are saying quite a lot, and I get it.

Talk about a reaffirmation of singing being about expression, emotion, and not about pretty pretty words.  So for that, thank you... and you go to hell : )  jerk...
Honestly, this is amazing.
#9May 23rd, 2009 · 11:16 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
No clue on what your saying but it totally flows in the inner thoughts and it works...The perc timing a bit insecure but the organic sound of the track is well fitting..Nice one indeed!
#10July 7th, 2009 · 03:52 PM
15 threads / 14 songs
140 posts
United Kingdom
This is really good. I could listen to a lot more of this. I wish it were better produced - would be a more comfortable listen then. Also, as Marino pointed out, some of the percussion is distractingly offbeat on a few occasions. A finished version of this would be a really great piece of music.
#11November 26th, 2009 · 02:16 PM
6 threads / 6 songs
47 posts
United States of America
Yes this is truly a great piece of music you've made here.
And I agree, a more fully produced version of this would be *AMAZING*.
Surprised I've never heard this before!
#12March 31st, 2010 · 07:38 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
47 posts
United States of America
Wow where did this come from! Loved every note of it. I like how some of the guitar notes almost go out of tune but not quite. Like their right on the edge of a cliff. With the wah to swoop them back in. I find myself speaking in tounge quite a bit with my vocs. I pictured the same scene before reading your post. IM surprized you never brought this to my attention. Took me back to my first days of recording. Everything sounded so new and unusal. Come to find out thats what makes so genuine and great.

cheers bro!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:52 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.