1 2
#16May 10th, 2009 · 10:40 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
wow .. I must say that I appreciate the compliments. I recorded this , I'm estimating about 9 yrs ago. I've always loved the blues, although I cant say its my favorite. I actually enjoy playing all types of music from hard rock to classical, so I guess the blues  fits in the middle somewhere     *What i do love about blues is that if you just feel like jamming your heart out,  for me it's  easy to just go off  on it. I'm sure you all know that feeling, with whatever type of music you feel comfortable with.  *must have been one of those moments when I recorded this.
 And thanks G-Wizard, that sure is a Jem,,, a 1988 limited floral edition. It has Vai's  draperies embedded on the guitar and of course laminated. From what I've researched there were only about 2500 of them made with Vai's actual curtains. My wife and I were out shopping for a new guitar for me in early '89 and I was looking at the strats when she said.... " hey chk this one out,I love the handle" lol.  I took one look at it and without even looking at the price tag, I told her there was no way we could afford that. I also told her that it was way too flashy..... which to me it was during those years. She said,,,, please just pick it up and play it... she basically begged me to, until I did. After that,,,, I couldn't let go of it..... the thing plays so dang sweet.  They were asking , I believe $1300 and I talked the salesman down to $1100 because I was paying cash. And you are correct, Ibanez is now making replicas of my exact guitar for about $2800 or so.  I've kept it in perfect condition, you know besides the little character dings etc. And I've also tried finding a true value for it  through dealers as well as online and I cannot get a true answer. Not to sell it, which I would never, but just to get an idea. You can find 1988 floral Jems for sale,,, BUT not with the actual Vai curtain inlay.
 *whew....... hope I didn't bore anyone with my mini-novel  LOL
*Thanks again all,,,,,, and yea I cant wait to start with our collaboration.. I just put new strings on her today and gave her the annual spring  tune-up ( cleaning-electronics included, action, intonation etc)
 ~ Peace all ~
Fid *s  
#17May 11th, 2009 · 06:26 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Blues 2 Dance To
U JUST MADE MY DAY!!!!!!!!!!
THis the cream!!!!!
at last real music!!!!!!
No JOKE!!!
The first time ive heard a full on blues on the amp!!!!!!!!!
so f**kin cool its glacier shaped!!!!!!!
THIS MUST OPEN UP A MASSIVE 'DO THIS ' RESPONSE
Thanx

BLUES FISH
#18May 11th, 2009 · 06:33 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: Blues 2 Dance To
COME ON AMPERS!!!!!!!!............................

A BLUES REPONSE to THIS!!!!!!

MAN !!!!!

AT last a great track to groove to........................

HAHA

THE FISH
#19May 11th, 2009 · 06:34 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: re: Blues 2 Dance To
Im Gonna do a blues back ................

how about u???

love it!!!!
#20May 11th, 2009 · 07:58 PM
9 threads
98 posts
United States of America
lol. Im guessing fish liked it as well 
#21May 11th, 2009 · 11:25 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
very nice, well done and very tasty gtr solos.  the mix is good..  I too like it a lot..
#22May 12th, 2009 · 07:50 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Fiji Islands
whoa hay this is pretty cool man
#23May 16th, 2009 · 12:31 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I'm liking the Guitar work a lot...Got me a dancing...
#24June 4th, 2009 · 06:13 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
This is so cool Fiddlah san got me dancing too, those old Yammy keys are still handy arc up the old porta play remixed.
Keep on rocking.
am up for a gig on this with ampers .
cool aid all around.

gg
hatz
1 2
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:39 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.