#1May 6th, 2009 · 08:20 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
Ill make it anyway, beat

This song is not in a battle

This is a song I did with Marino & Lisa.  All of this song was made in fl.  I do have lyrics but Lisa and I haven't had a chance to record them yet.  Hope you like it.  All comments are welcome.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 6th, 2009 · 10:24 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Hey CP!!Cool man nice to see you posting your songs..I was wondering when were you going to post....Glad to see you getting involved with the community...

Welcome to amp for sure..
Ok Jake so this is what Ive got..Some of the hard panning needs to be lessened just a little and your overall mix although very big is just a little hot on the level..But thats it good work!!!Ohh changed the ending hahaha,,Cool!

So are they going to let you come over to the house for more tutorials or do I need to go there and hurt someone?(lol)If they cant ill try and swing by..Were you able to install the CD I gave you?

Are you guys still performing this in the voice group?

See you soon!!!!
#3May 7th, 2009 · 07:42 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Jake...may I call you Jake?
This is excellent..more more more...love the speed , love the style , love the sounds ... it just needs more dub echoes,  they go very well with the record crackle effect to create a totally eternally stoned track !   
Love the whole lot ... very cool track we need more of this kind of thing on the amp.
#4May 7th, 2009 · 11:02 AM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
I'm glad you'll liked it, I'll try to post more when I get finshed with some more, and when I can go over to Marino's casa for some more lesions. 
#5May 7th, 2009 · 11:18 AM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
I would love it if Marino did a killer Guitar solo on this.
#6May 7th, 2009 · 11:21 AM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
Not to be rude only Marino can call me Jake if you don't mind.  Like I said not to ne rude
#7May 7th, 2009 · 01:12 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
this is a sweet track man. oh yeah a totally killer marino guitar solo would be awesome in this. cool work man! welcome to the amp! cant wait till i hear lisa's vocals on this!
#8May 7th, 2009 · 03:22 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Love the tone of the Bass... really nice.
Great overall sound and vib

WELCOME
#9May 7th, 2009 · 07:23 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
*Very cool vibe...... *just a tiny bit hot as M stated. Also wanted to welcome you to the Amp as well.
 The mood is definitely smooth and easy on the ears, I also like the change..... placed at just the right time.
 So Cp, if  only M can call you "Jake"   what would you prefer to be named here?
  *just pokin atcha buddy 
*Excellent work on this piece!

~  Peace ~
Fiddlah
#10May 7th, 2009 · 07:46 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Ok Ill call you Cp..lol..Sorry Didn't want start a thing about this...So to be consistent lets call you CP,,My bad!!!
Guys
Cp is good friend who I have been helping with FL lessons...

Note:
Lets just say there's some legit confidentiality reason he needs to keep his real name on the low key and it was my mistake ..
So yeah cool Cp
Post another man...
#11May 8th, 2009 · 01:56 PM
60 threads / 45 songs
149 posts
United States of America
I will when you (Marino) can help me some.
#12May 10th, 2009 · 12:31 AM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Love it!
Bass riff at the beginning sounds great - Drums kicking in sounds even better, along with that synth stuff in the background!

The background vocals sound great along with the SFX; I think you should just keep the song like this and expand on this without vocals - I love the mix already, I wouldn't improve it, personally. 

Anyways, keep it up, CPBeats, hope to hear more soon, but most importantly...

Welcome to BandAMP!

That's my first time ever typing that on the Amp...

(... Man, I've really gotta upgrade my composition software to FL studio...)

-XFactor-
#13May 10th, 2009 · 07:14 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
9 posts
Fiji Islands
whoa its pretty cool! and it was all made in floops!! im liking the banjo-sort of thing in the background.... looking forward to hearing the lyrics once they are recorded!!
#14May 10th, 2009 · 05:40 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Love the flavor on this! The vocals are over the top! Is that you! Awesome! Marino is a genius so listen to him and you cant go wrong!  You are jammin for being a newbie to Fl... cheers and keep em comin!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 3:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.