#1May 4th, 2009 · 11:59 PM
66 threads / 55 songs
697 posts
United States of America
Tiny Tangy Crunchy Candy

This song is not in a battle

Pulled this one out of the vault. It's not too old.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 5th, 2009 · 01:55 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
awesome. more classic taka. really like the reverse effect or whatever that is. amazing composition as always.
great synth and violin and guitar or whatever the heck instruments you got goin on there. i like the transition at 1:48...reminds me of Echoes by Pink Floyd...i suppose parts of the whole song remind me of it.

cool relaxed feel, amazing instrumentation...the only thing that I can see that has a bit of a problem is the drum track...it just feels off at some parts..

but still, this is great! i love your songs. i have to say im missing your great vocals in this one...ahhh sweet the synth or guitar or whatever game back at around 4:10 or something. awesome medly...just awesome.

great job!!!!
#3May 5th, 2009 · 03:18 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Amazing how you have taken the reverse sample and created around it, the timing of the build up in the arrangements, breaks etc are just right. 

It's got to be played several times to appriciate this song.

Great songwriting fella, enjoyed listening to it very much!

Got any others in that vault of yours you can share??
#4February 8th, 2010 · 02:42 PM
34 threads / 16 songs
538 posts
Mexico
I love it Taka. I know it's a bit late for usefull reviews, but i had to comment on this one. I got at first a Ratatat-like feeling, but as the song progressed that was gone. I really liked the violin parts.
I know very few artists who have such a distinct style.
#5February 8th, 2010 · 04:16 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Tiny Tangy Crunchy Candy
Fall in ................ Fall out.............nice slow develop of idea..............ok ................2 mins in its an instrumental...........
lovely ...............I just missed the ferry to ..............whatever Gallic island you were visiting
DOH!!!!
www.caranddriving.com/features2/300/travel%2520-%2520motoring%2520in%2520isle%2520of%2520skye.jpg">
island hopping fish

this is a very well developed loop..

fishy friend.
#6February 9th, 2010 · 02:19 AM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
This definitely the Taka I like!
Your instrumental music is just awesome! I'm not saying that your songs with vocals are bad but they are not my cup of tea. This stuff, on the other hand, is simply amazing. You manage to create an atmosphere with your instrumental music that is really hard to achieve and you have your very own sound which is perfect.
Your violin arrangements are always superb and this is not the exception. Also, that synth melody is just perfect.
This joining "The Birdcage", "Bonfire" and "The Queen" in my list of downloads from you music... oh, wait, I can't! Damn!
Well, anyways, magnifique piece of music.

> Iszil
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 6:50 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.