#1May 3rd, 2009 · 08:57 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
All I Wanna Do

This song is not in a battle

This tune is kind of special to me.  I wrote it a long time ago, but never got around to recording it until today. As you can probably tell by the lyrics, it's a song about a relationship gone bad. Its 100% acoustic guitar along with vocal harmonies.  At the time, my heart was broken, but "better things come to those who wait",  I am a true believer of that statement!  Who knows, maybe I would have never met and then married my beautiful wife
 *Hope you enjoy this piece,
 Fiddlah

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 3rd, 2009 · 09:33 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
United States of America
All I Wanna Do
Sound Great!! Really reminds me of the Florida Keys. Sitting at a Tiki Bar as the sun goes down kinda vibe. I'm diggin' it.

B. 
#3May 3rd, 2009 · 09:38 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Very cool....    I'll remember that on a cold Feb day up here in NH, when its -20F outside, i'll just  come in from outside and play this song...... *Yea thats the ticket  lol   * Thanks bud for the compliment *s
~ Peace ~  *s
#4May 3rd, 2009 · 11:16 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Great feeling Fid...This mis sounds great..Love how everything is in the right spot..Nice nice nice feeling indeed...To the heart bro.. Real good work!Life does put some stones in the way for sure,I think in the big scheme of things creativity needs a fuel and intenseness emotions tend to transcend the most in our performance..Your song is a good example..Tx for the share..
M
#5May 4th, 2009 · 07:24 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice vib indeed, nice easy listening music, hey the vox so much better with your new SM 58.

Well performed and produced.
#6May 4th, 2009 · 11:32 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Many thanks for compliments from the extremely experienced Amp hierarchy members *s
  Although I noticed a tiny click @ 2:47 and rectified the problem here at home, I think I will leave this version posted here, so that I don't lose my comments *s
 ~ Peace ~
Fid
#7May 4th, 2009 · 12:16 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Nice ditty here, at first it sounded a lot like an early track of mine.. lol (not on the site) but mine didn't have lyrics in it, and the vocals clearly show a much brighter production value than I had in the 90's.

"better things come to those who wait" yes; but more so because those who rush are easier satisfied with lesser/quick results.. lol.......
#8May 6th, 2009 · 06:46 PM
23 threads / 14 songs
515 posts
Japan
hey peace man
Really enjoying this song Fiddla san the guitars are relaxing and the different layers meld well together yes  and the harmonies very  well blended. Recording level great but watch those 58s they are excellent live yet in recording up close  pick up pops and percussive consonants which if unwanted ,if you get my drift. might =pop shield.  Over all nicely done  arigato for sharing &
Hoping your heart mends well as this song shows it's beautiful strong colours.
luckyluckylucky
Y

#9May 6th, 2009 · 08:00 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Thank you so much for the compliment.... *  very glad you enjoyed this piece. Also you are  right on when it comes to a wind shield for the microphone, Yoko. *Once again thank you for commenting
~ Peace ~
 Fid
#10May 8th, 2009 · 05:09 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I've just listened to Blues 2 dance to and it's a bit like seeing your old site yesterday and then seeing your new (fresh of the press) site this morning. One small step for man kind, one giant step for Fiddlah 
I really like the harmonies , you could have easily done a few more if you ask me.

Listening again and enjoying it more,  yes it all fits so nicely in place....

But the big question remains...what does your wife think of all these emotions for an Ex ? 
#11May 8th, 2009 · 07:31 PM
21 threads / 16 songs
49 posts
Peru
nice
sounds like an old 60s love song
#12May 9th, 2009 · 11:42 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
kings wrote…
I've just listened to Blues 2 dance to and it's a bit like seeing your old site yesterday and then seeing your new (fresh of the press) site this morning. One small step for man kind, one giant step for Fiddlah 
I really like the harmonies , you could have easily done a few more if you ask me.

Listening again and enjoying it more,  yes it all fits so nicely in place....

But the big question remains...what does your wife think of all these emotions for an Ex ?  ;)

Heya Kings,
 first lemme thank you for the compliment. I just wanted to explain that my wife knows I wrote this song well before we got married. It will be 20 years together this year. Also, the song actually really is stating that I know the relationship is over and it s*cks but all I wanted to do  etc etc. I actually thank my lucky stars I never  ended up with that woman,,, she was evil LOL  *Hope that makes sense. Also when I sing that one verse about "loving her forever"  I have in my mind, my wife, which is very cool. So it fits this way.
 ~ Peace bud,
 Fid
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 4:35 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.