#1May 3rd, 2009 · 10:19 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
United States of America
Mr. Fancy Pants

This song is not in a battle

This song was done in Fruity Loops 8. I am new to the program. I believe it sounds a bit like the Nuge/ Stranglehold. This was not intentional! I just started programming and this is what came out the other end. Critique and suggestions are welcome. Enjoy!

B.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2May 3rd, 2009 · 04:09 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Mr. Fancy Pants
I have FL8 and find it a huge resource with so many aspects
u r  using slayer????
This is a very impresive demo of what u can do
u trigger thru midi keyboard?
excellent!!!!!!!!
Impressed Fish
#3May 3rd, 2009 · 09:11 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
woah im really impressed too!!!! really cool man! i like the transitions as the song builds up.
wicked sweet programming.
this is a totally great demo track to display your skillz with FL to others. great job!
#4May 3rd, 2009 · 09:23 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
What an Entrance :) *wooot
Heya Reboot brothah^  *s
  You know this is one of my favs from you.....   Totally Creative.....!!!!   . *sounds awesome on the AMP, also!
 A++  composition.  Watch out all you regular FL users....... *Reboot is movin up the latter FAST with that program... *course I'm gonna pick his thoughts as well keep learning  from "M" on FL8.
  *Welcome buddy to the AMP...... Always room for another awesome musician/composer!
Fid  *s
#5May 3rd, 2009 · 09:42 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
17 posts
United States of America
Thx for all the positive feeds.

Swordfish - Yes it is Slayer. (that's my fave in FL8)
The Kunadiun - Thanx for the thumbs up.
Fiddlah  - Your new tune is beautiful.
#6May 3rd, 2009 · 10:33 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
This is quite the treat....I really like the use of scales you have going...Very nicely put together..Mix sounds a bit muffled and quiet..Maybe try using Maximus on your master insert and go to the mastering RMS preset..Also open your parametric eq2 and use the 40 hz roll off preset..Try that and see what happens..Awesome work and yes welcome to the amp...
#7May 4th, 2009 · 07:30 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
This is quite the treat....I really like the use of scales you have going...Very nicely put together..Mix sounds a bit muffled and quiet..Maybe try using Maximus on your master insert and go to the mastering RMS preset..Also open your parametric eq2 and use the 40 hz roll off preset..Try that and see what happens..Awesome work and yes welcome to the amp...

M you know your stuff, I quite agree about the mix.
Yes well done Reboot
#8May 4th, 2009 · 11:58 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Wow yep pretty cool piece here, great guitar work, I'm greatly enjoying that massive effecting! Nice and experimental, haha. Yeah the mix isn't perfect but musically it's a nice showcase.

And welcome to the AMP...! 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 27th, 2024 · 12:22 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.