#1April 28th, 2009 · 09:26 PM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
United States of America
Fly Away

This song is not in a battle

I am still messing around with this recording stuff. Tell me what you think. I think I just need to buy better recording equipment. If I only had the money...............

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 29th, 2009 · 01:11 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
ahh man awesome!!!!! i cant believe i didnt listen to this sooner. the beginning reminds me of some Rush! way to go!!!

recording sounds great to me. amazing quality for what you have. love your vocal style. the guitar is amazing.
drums are great too. you are reallly, really good.

i guess the heavily distorted guitar could use some recording work, (like in terms of quality and EQ-ing)

great job man. keep rocking.
#3April 29th, 2009 · 02:27 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice vox tone, distorted guitar sound OK too me, but would suggest to pan them out more
Drums need a bit more middle, less bass, they will cut through better, you may need to raise the bass guitar after,
as a result of cutting the bass from the drums.

Apart from that it's got great energy, it' just need tweeking, that's all, not bad recording actually, what is it about the recording your not happy with?, I'm sure we can help you improve on it.
#4April 29th, 2009 · 02:33 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Wow pretty cool, real nice song! Construction wise definately on par with commercially released alternative stuff. Production wise needs some cleaning up to really get at that level, but it's pretty dam good as it is. Well Denis pointed out the little bits you could try regarding that.. What do you record with? I mean if you've put this is in a computer I don't see how you couldn't tweak the individual tracks and put it through some decent mastering process with even free software and vsts..
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 1st, 2024 · 8:33 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.