#1April 7th, 2009 · 02:41 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
My first ever beat!!!

This song is not in a battle

This is my very first ever beat in a DAW! Thanks to the tutorials I got here on FL studio, I managed to put this beat together. Its not a completed work yet, but I got tired of holding on to it. Have a listen..thanks

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2April 7th, 2009 · 03:20 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Listen, this is a community, where we exchange helpful reviews. You haven't done this, but I still listened to yours, and here is what I think:

You've actually come up with a pretty catchy tune, and I really like the progressions. Sounds very midi, which I dont really like....

Your use of overlapping sounds is very nice. Good work using FL studio for the first time.

why dont you do the right thing and actually listen and review other peoples songs?
#3April 8th, 2009 · 02:33 AM
3 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
I'm sorry if i have not actually reviewed other people's songs here. I promise to start doing that from now on. Thanks for listening and thanks for the review...will definitely take everything u say on board...
#4April 8th, 2009 · 11:56 AM
4 threads / 3 songs
75 posts
United States of America
Seems a good start at an R&B song.
#5April 8th, 2009 · 01:02 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
yea sounding good, keep at it
#6April 8th, 2009 · 02:19 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice that BandAMP have helped you create this, great start.

Look forward to hearing the finish version.

Denis
#7April 11th, 2009 · 01:30 AM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Good start!
You need some rap lyrics to this! Definitely a good start - keep at it man!

Especially loved the violins kicking in at 1:10 (I think)...

-XFactor-
#8April 11th, 2009 · 04:29 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
thanks xfactor, the best part of making this track was the violin!!! I was just messing around and that sound kept jumping at me, and that was how it came to be...i hope to be able to learn how to mix so as to have a more studio produced sound instead of a thinny computer sound..thanks...
#9May 19th, 2009 · 03:10 AM
5 threads
6 posts
India
Hi muzikonchild, ive just joined bandamp, seeing u online, i listened to ur clip, quite nice.

Knowing that u use FL, i need some help with it. A friend of mine would use fruity loops whom i am unable to get in touch with now. I noticed that the patterns on the playlist would change automatically, i.e. if pattern 1 would run out, it would automatically switch to pattern 2 and then pattern 3 and so on, do u know how to do this

Thanks
#10May 19th, 2009 · 12:09 PM
3 threads / 2 songs
12 posts
United Kingdom
Als wrote…
Hi muzikonchild, ive just joined bandamp, seeing u online, i listened to ur clip, quite nice.

Knowing that u use FL, i need some help with it. A friend of mine would use fruity loops whom i am unable to get in touch with now. I noticed that the patterns on the playlist would change automatically, i.e. if pattern 1 would run out, it would automatically switch to pattern 2 and then pattern 3 and so on, do u know how to do this

Thanks

Depending on which version you use, go to options, and tick auto-scrolling...i hope that is what u were asking for...still learning myself...
#11May 19th, 2009 · 01:25 PM
5 threads
6 posts
India
muziksoulchild wrote…
Als wrote…

Thanks

Depending on which version you use, go to options, and tick auto-scrolling...i hope that is what u were asking for...still learning myself...

Im using FL Studio 7, auto scrolling dosent seem to help
#12May 20th, 2009 · 12:43 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Would like to hear the piano voice a few cents detuned, it would become a strange character. Same with the brasses in the background.
btw. this could be a great backing track for some special lyrics
Nice arrangement but flat so far

Keep on working
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 12:43 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.