#1March 28th, 2009 · 08:24 PM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Solitude and Sacrifice

This song is not in a battle

Yes, another piano ballad. This one is special to me. I am dedicating this song to all of our beloved
men and women who have been killed or wounded protecting our Freedom  during these
trying times!  I learned today, my 21 yr old nephew in the Marines was killed yesterday in a motor
vehicle accident here in the states on leave. Life is shorter then most realize.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 28th, 2009 · 09:55 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
I'm sorry to hear about your nephew. Thank you so much for the intent of this beautiful piece..I lost my brother in law in Iraq,he was a pilot in a helicopter that got shot down(him and 12 others)...He left his to kids and his wife(my wife's sister)..They had been together since they were 17 and they were on there way to the mid 40's...A puppy love that lasted until his death...We had just relocated to A.R to join the rest of the family and never got a chance to see him one last time...My other brother in law is also in the service and has been there a few times..Hoping his not sent again...Thx for the song and my condolences for your loss...
#3March 29th, 2009 · 08:03 AM
30 threads / 25 songs
219 posts
United States of America
Thank you so much Marino, my new friend!
I guess that's maybe why musicians like ourselves do what we do.... *to help express
not only happiness, but pain and sorrow felt through the notes of life.
 ~  Peace Brother ~
#4March 29th, 2009 · 10:56 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I like your Piano work the best, you seem to be able to express yourself better.

My condolences to you and your family.

Yes a sence of peace and serenity in this lovely peace.

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 10:48 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.