#1March 25th, 2009 · 08:15 PM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
Diss Appointment V2

This song is not in a battle

wasn't enough room to add much more in the way of rhythym Denis, not really musical but fiending the heavy stuff at the moment...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 25th, 2009 · 11:49 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Ooooooh digging the beginning (30 seconds or so) much more than the first one....still I dont think the transition you have fits with the beginning, but once you get into the groove its rockin
#3March 26th, 2009 · 05:04 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Diss Appointment V2
Devo wrote…
wasn't enough room to add much more in the way of rhythym Denis, not really musical but fiending the heavy stuff at the moment... :D

I'm at work at the moment can't listen to this version, but will do later. Sorry didn't explain myself properly, when I was refering to the Drums/rhythm on V1, it was not to say add more, but simply the drum programming, it's OK as it was, just thought in some bits it did not flow.  So no major issue, I like what you have done so far.
#4March 26th, 2009 · 07:15 AM
131 threads / 114 songs
295 posts
United Kingdom
re: re: Diss Appointment V2
Denis wrote…
Devo wrote…
wasn't enough room to add much more in the way of rhythym Denis, not really musical but fiending the heavy stuff at the moment... :D

I'm at work at the moment can't listen to this version, but will do later. Sorry didn't explain myself properly, when I was refering to the Drums/rhythm on V1, it was not to say add more, but simply the drum programming, it's OK as it was, just thought in some bits it did not flow.  So no major issue, I like what you have done so far.

ahhhh i seee, i think it might have been cause the kicks were so loud on the original version, i think they roll abit better, although i haven't used any breaks in this, just single hits for the drums, very quantized, can lose that humanistic groove sometimes, i might be able to add something somewhere to help it roll a bit more, i'll have a look later on tonight
#5March 26th, 2009 · 05:26 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah the Drums sound Much better in this mix!!!

Denis
#6March 26th, 2009 · 06:44 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Listening on my plugin headphones ..... that just nailed me to the wall !!!
That 'bass' is just it .... it could come out more and eat me but I suppose he's getting there slowly so I'm ok with that.
Otherwise I'm speechless, not because I've nothing to say but because I cant hear my self think !
Totally excellent...I'm going for a third and a download   

I was listening to Yellowbrick last night, the beat the monster bass and the bell are still the bases but this is so much further.
#7March 27th, 2009 · 02:46 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
kings wrote…
Listening on my plugin headphones ..... that just nailed me to the wall !!!
That 'bass' is just it .... it could come out more and eat me but I suppose he's getting there slowly so I'm ok with that.
Otherwise I'm speechless, not because I've nothing to say but because I cant hear my self think !
Totally excellent...I'm going for a third and a download   

I was listening to Yellowbrick last night, the beat the monster bass and the bell are still the bases but this is so much further.

Kings your a star, with your comments, shear poetry, wit and humor. 
#8March 27th, 2009 · 02:58 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Ouch! So open so aggressive!  Kinda grabs ya in the boo boos!  MASSIVE!
#9March 28th, 2009 · 10:08 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Geez..This is wicked awesome..Missed the V1 but with this no need ..Founded perfect!!!Love your bass work dude..Your awesomeness....!!!!Good show!!!Can we say wicked!!!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 7:38 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.