#1March 20th, 2009 · 07:16 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
coolooper

This song is not in a battle

yes its a looper, so what! just for fun. doesn't really go anywhere. a bit different to my usual stuff, was going for a kind of cut chemist vibe. the scratches are samples, i really wish i knew how to do that!

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 20th, 2009 · 07:28 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
you are very good at mixing different sounds together and getting a great overall sound. nothing ever seems to out of wack. very nice I like it.. the mix is pretty good. cool sounds. and tons better than I do on this stuff.
#3March 20th, 2009 · 08:22 PM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada

A W E S O M E.

That was epic...

Kinda makes me want to reminisce about the good ol' days of the N64 and those other retro video games...

Bah, I'm too young to be looking back!

Anyways, loved the song; would definitely be looking forward to more!

--XFactor--
#4March 21st, 2009 · 05:33 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Heh yeah that intro loopy is strongly reminiscent of the pac man theme. This could go for a pac man theme remix, I'm sure video game tune remix fans will buy that if you'd present it that way. Anyway, and either way, it's great, another really cool collage. Yes different than your usual stuff, maybe you're probing new techniques to hybridize with? Cheers.
#5March 21st, 2009 · 08:00 AM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
PuppetXeno wrote…
Heh yeah that intro loopy is strongly reminiscent of the pac man theme. This could go for a pac man theme remix, I'm sure video game tune remix fans will buy that if you'd present it that way. Anyway, and either way, it's great, another really cool collage. Yes different than your usual stuff, maybe you're probing new techniques to hybridize with? Cheers.

well, look what i just found!

http://pac-man.classicgaming.gamespy.com/Sounds/

i had the ms.pacman game on my sega megadrive. i still have it somewhere at my dads house.
#6March 21st, 2009 · 02:33 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I like the Bass, You could add some reggae chops and even a bit of dub

That would be Iry.

Denis
#7March 21st, 2009 · 02:57 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Feeling this... nice chill vibe... Yes its a looper... but add some vox and the becomes irrelevant.  I'm hearing something like Lily Allen...  just me perhaps?  Mix is clear enough... what are you producing with?  When do we get to hear your voice again?  You were once my all time favorite female artist on BA... but then you kinda ducked out... i know ... babies and all... but we are ready for you to make your re emergence...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 12:39 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.