#1March 17th, 2009 · 01:35 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Wiseheights - remix

This song is not in a battle

Put some sax in, played with eq a little, brought down treble and upper mids a bit on the tambourine, shakers and drums.  I had a harmoney sax part in the bridge, but my lips couldn't hack it. Well I'm still pleased I managed this far, as I'm only firing on 2.5 cylinders at the moment.  If I could trade-in my body I would... lol

Cheers

Denis

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 17th, 2009 · 04:52 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
nice melody and ... ok
#3March 17th, 2009 · 10:36 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Wiseheights - remix
I have listened to this before..and I liked it then...Its really nice..I think the only thing that I would do from here on out is add lyrics and vocals...nice work Denis..your recordings are always so nice

Flyer

nice rating
#4March 18th, 2009 · 10:08 PM
27 threads / 2 songs
179 posts
Canada
Haha! Nice re-work
I'm still working on some lyrics for this. It has been an incredibly busy week for me 

Listening to this remix makes me want to make the lyrics even more simple... This is high on my ToDo list. I will try very hard to at least PM a rough version to you tomorrow night.

have fun!
-Mark
#5March 19th, 2009 · 03:59 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
re: Haha! Nice re-work
dustyskates wrote…
I'm still working on some lyrics for this. It has been an incredibly busy week for me 

Listening to this remix makes me want to make the lyrics even more simple... This is high on my ToDo list. I will try very hard to at least PM a rough version to you tomorrow night.

have fun!
-Mark

Don't stress yourself over it, I'm sure when the time is right it will happen.  Would probably need to remove the lead acoustic and even edit the sax to fit the lyric, just go with the flow and see how it turns out.

I hope you have fun too!!

Cheers

Denis
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 11:55 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.