#1March 12th, 2009 · 06:56 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
planes

This song is not in a battle

i made this with m.i.as 'paper planes' in mind, was thinking of covering it, but now i've done this i want to keep it my own cause i don't have much thats my own these days.
im trying to move house, the estate agents are being arses so it might all fall through, but if it all goes ahead, i'll have a spare room for music related stuff. i would like to add lyrics to this in the future.
its nice, simple and mellow but with grittyness. sod paper planes, this is very much my own

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2March 13th, 2009 · 04:04 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
I work out of my bedroom, I have to unpack and set up my gear every time I want to record, but I'm used it now, in fact I'm an expert lol.

Don't let not having a music room stop you finishing this one!!

Keep it goin'!!!

Denis
#3March 14th, 2009 · 04:34 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Nice track, nice 'n slow flow, I like grittiness. You got some really cool effects in there, and yes vox please!
#4March 14th, 2009 · 01:25 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Sweetness times 10!!!
Totally needs some awesome vox...i REALLY love all the really awesome synth effect stuff with the guitar and everything its just super awesome.

do you have lyrics in mind for this?
get some lyrics in here with some really awesome words that dont even relate to aything but make perfect sense at the same time

Excellent work. I really like the combination of all the instruments. it NEEDS some great vocals. cant wait to hear em.
#5March 14th, 2009 · 05:06 PM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
yea... wow I like this. The intro, it fits the title "plane". Nice! Hmmm... Actually, I think this song is fine with out lyrics but would be interesting if there was lyrics. I don't hear a melody in my head for this song, and if you do then that's good. Yea... i really like. I dig the elec. guitar near the end, like around 2:25.
#6March 16th, 2009 · 06:54 PM
119 threads / 90 songs
258 posts
United Kingdom
Rapcloudstrife wrote…
i really like. I dig the elec. guitar near the end, like around 2:25.

What guitar?! It must've sneaked in without my knowledge.

I'm really struggling with this song. I really love it and I want to record vocals to it so bad, I've even put out an add for other singers and lyricists to have a go. I've got such a clear picture in my head of how I want it to sound but I just can't get it it out!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 7:45 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.