#1June 24th, 2005 · 01:28 AM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Everyone..Is Here
Score: 68.9%
Battle: 2005-07

From the debut album "Luminum". THought I'd put this up and get your feedback. Thanks and be well.
-Art Of Being

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2June 24th, 2005 · 01:38 AM
7 posts
United States of America
Sweet!
Its a good song, the singer has a great voice and enjoy listening to the songs by this band. Very poetic lyrics, simple and somewhat spiritual. Drums need some changing, other than that, I think the song is very very good.
#3June 24th, 2005 · 02:15 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
7 posts
Australia
i like
i really like this song. all the instruments are well balanced, and the vocals sound great. great harmonys. i also love the lead break. its not to fussy, i would have probably liked it with a bit less distortion though. it would have suited the feel of the song better. overall very professional.

great song!
#4June 25th, 2005 · 01:41 AM
14 threads / 12 songs
177 posts
United States of America
Very cool sound...similar to REM. I like it a lot. Nice job. Work on the drums a bit.
#5June 26th, 2005 · 04:57 AM
42 posts
Finland
This remined me of REM as well. Nice mood, good vocals.
#6June 26th, 2005 · 11:21 AM
13 posts
Canada
The first 30 seconds or so reminds me of The Tragically Hip.  Nice easy feel.
#7July 6th, 2005 · 11:07 AM
3 threads / 1 songs
94 posts
United States of America
Much like REM, but your guitar solo gave your song that little something to set it apart.  Good work.
#8July 25th, 2005 · 11:44 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
7 posts
Argentina
a beautiful melody really. and i like the solo, reminds me of some Pixies' stuff.
the vocals are very good. but maybe the drums need some work.
#9July 28th, 2005 · 10:27 AM
15 threads / 15 songs
106 posts
United States of America
Drums
Casas wrote…
a beautiful melody really. and i like the solo, reminds me of some Pixies' stuff.
the vocals are very good. but maybe the drums need some work.

The only weakness right now as far as band members is, I dont have a drummer! so I have to make do with a drum machine...I know, drum machines have no soul. Hope the song lyrics and maybe the guitar help to overshadow the drum drawbacks. Thanks for listening ya'll, you have no idea how important these comments are for me. Keep them coming! Be well-AOB
#10July 28th, 2005 · 01:51 PM
8 threads / 7 songs
96 posts
Canada
a pretty good recording, though a little low-tech...
yeah, consensus building: drums need a little work.
might be nice to add some textures, too, besides the srummed guitar - have you heard any Bruce Cockburn from the 1970s? He had this great violinist named Hugh Marsh who added a totally different dimension to the music... just kept it interesting playing counter-melodies and stufff. It is a good song, and it's nicely put togethr, but I'd just try and mix it up a little...
#11July 28th, 2005 · 03:39 PM
11 threads / 11 songs
45 posts
Belgium
It's a very good song, the vocals are good and the melody is nice. I like the guitar solo for the playin but I think it must be better by using a more natural and warm sound. I think the song need a change in some point somewhere, not only the drums but it's still a good song.
I like the lyrics ;-)
#12August 11th, 2005 · 11:24 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
Heard your newest song before this one. This is much better man! Dont care about the drummer. I even dont have one. Your voice is very melodical and sensitive. Id like to hear more of this
#13August 11th, 2005 · 11:40 AM
2 threads / 1 songs
11 posts
United States of America
love the song, but les distortion in the guitar solo would be good however it still fits the song very well. the singer sounds just like the lead singer of REM. great work and im really excited to hear more songs by your band.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 9:57 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.