#1February 24th, 2009 · 10:47 PM
12 threads / 12 songs
89 posts
Canada
a time for peace
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 2 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2009-03

an instrumental with tin whistle and recorder.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 27th, 2009 · 03:20 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice vib Joseph, nice relaxing feel.

The two guitars work nice together.

REcoreded at low level, shame it would have brought out the dynamics better.

Denis
#3March 10th, 2009 · 05:15 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
I agree with Denis about the lo-fi recording; it definitely reduces the impact of what could be a lovely sounding piece of music.
Good playing of guitar and recorder/whistle (ok, a couple of bum notes in there it's true!)
Nice construction, good feeling overall, but perhaps a little long for the same general sound - at about 3 minutes I was starting to want something more.  Now that may just be because I'm impatient, or it may be that it genuinely needs the shaker to come in at least a minute earlier (a nice addition by the way), and for the music to last a minute less.
Cheers
Jim A
#4March 22nd, 2009 · 06:17 AM
9 threads / 9 songs
27 posts
Egypt
Smooth & Relaxing...
The great Flute playing needs some effect in my point of view , the melody is a talkative one , YOU ARE A SENSITIVE MAN - we share some soul partition , the left and right shaker which happened for once at the beginning is a depth grabbing to be remembered , i think also there must be another talking buddy to this lonely sad flute ,

...by the way ; thanks alot for your nice and beautiful words { comments} on my songs , reminding you that my music has nothing to do with this place called egypt , I've traveled everywhere , and lived in a good number of different countries , and if i lived in this ancient egypt i wouldn't be able to even learn the guitar )...

Thanks again Man : and please do also visit myspace
www.myspace.com/foxidoband   { Main }
www.myspace.com/foxido
www.betarecords.com/foxido
www.betarecords.com/foxido2

Cheers
MyzzyM
#5March 22nd, 2009 · 11:40 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I just love the sound of that flute. It's so ... peaceful. It always gives me a sense of childhood innocence, of a dawning sun and morning dew in a fresh spring breeze. It's a lovely track, very relieving to hear these oases of rest in a world as hectic and chaotic as this..

So I don't mind about the background hiss much. But yeah production wise there's a little room for improvement.

Cheers!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 3rd, 2024 · 1:23 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.