#1February 23rd, 2009 · 01:07 PM
7 threads / 1 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Just a Bass Idea...

This song is not in a battle

Just me messing around with a idea for a bass line for a  song...mind my sound quality its whatever. i'll be updating the song every once in awhile to improve it. It sounds like something u would hear for preping for a battle...like something to get into while doing Halo 3 campaign or something =P

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 23rd, 2009 · 02:03 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Dude totally cool idea here.
Get some nasty synth going, some smoother playing.. a lot better sound quality and mixing...maybe send it through both ear channels....
Get some other instruments in there, and develop this into a song.

Reminds me of the bass from "Sheep" and "One of these Days" by Pink Floyd.

rock on...keep it going

Welcome to the amp!
#3February 23rd, 2009 · 08:09 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Stay with it.....
#4February 24th, 2009 · 06:20 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Welcome aboard...Your doing pretty good..Try and get some drum loops and start layering your bass with them so to get more of a musical context..Hope to hear more soon...Good work!!
#5February 25th, 2009 · 10:14 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Marino wrote…
Welcome aboard...Your doing pretty good..Try and get some drum loops and start layering your bass with them so to get more of a musical context..Hope to hear more soon...Good work!!

I do the same, just use a very basic rhythm like one on the bass drum and one on the snare.
Or pick a rhythm you like or create one. Bass is generally regarded as the main rhythm instrument of a band, it's far easier to follow if your a singer or playing a lead instrument than say rhythm guitar.

Keep at it!!

Denis
#6March 16th, 2009 · 07:03 PM
23 threads / 2 songs
45 posts
United States of America
sounds pretty intense man. like a sweet bass intro leading up to some very heavy music like on a first person shooter. I especially like it cause i am a bass player in a band
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 5:05 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.