#1February 18th, 2009 · 04:50 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
Broken Kisses
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 3 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2009-03

I am posting after a long time. Comments appreciated.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 20th, 2009 · 04:27 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Like the guitar sounds.

Your voice sounds a little strained, might sound ok if you thickened up the vox, or simply sing in a lower key.

The melody is nice the song has potenial!!

Denis
#3March 10th, 2009 · 05:43 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
A very long time... almost as long as me!
Agree with Denis about the vocals - a little strained sounding.

Nice song though.  Better recording, drop the key to bring it down into a more comfortable vocal range, and this would be a really lovely song.
#4March 10th, 2009 · 07:12 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
Jiminuk wrote…
A very long time... almost as long as me!
Agree with Denis about the vocals - a little strained sounding.

Nice song though.  Better recording, drop the key to bring it down into a more comfortable vocal range, and this would be a really lovely song.

Thanks. It has been a long time. I will hopefully record this Friday again and come out with better recordings. I was recording with a condendser mic for the first time and I had no idea how sensitive it might be... so in trying to sing softly I could use my whole vocal range... but despite that I think I will have to lower the key... thanks for listening
#5March 12th, 2009 · 06:21 PM
4 threads / 3 songs
75 posts
United States of America
Very heartfelt song. A bit pitchy, but it sounds like a demo. Got a rock ballad feel.
Just turn that mic down if you can't compress it and SING into it! Don't hold back.
Really had to crank it to hear. Keep writing and recording. The next ones will be better and better.
#6March 19th, 2009 · 05:31 PM
46 threads / 33 songs
179 posts
United States of America
Halfstack wrote…
Very heartfelt song. A bit pitchy, but it sounds like a demo. Got a rock ballad feel.
Just turn that mic down if you can't compress it and SING into it! Don't hold back.
Really had to crank it to hear. Keep writing and recording. The next ones will be better and better. ;)

Thank You
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 12:10 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.