#1February 17th, 2009 · 09:31 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
27 posts
Egypt
Come with Me (Mem.Rehrs)
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 1 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2013-01

Come With Me ( Memorial Rehearsal -Demo )
Written & Composed by
M.Mahfouz (MyzzyM)

...{ This is the instrumental demo version }...

https://www.reverbnation.com/foxido {Main bands website}

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 17th, 2009 · 09:43 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
This is actually one I like..Your master mix is much cleaner than the other two you have posted...I still think you have some issues with production though,as I hear it ,its a bit muffled and almost over compressed sounding..The piece it self is quite cool..There's mayor chord at about 125 that sits on a minor progression which sounds to be a bit off...(I'm not picky ,just saying because your saying its a demo)..I do like your spacey feel..The solo sound change cut in a bit better than the cleaner sound, at least to me...
Good job!
#3March 21st, 2009 · 12:52 PM
12 threads / 12 songs
89 posts
Canada
A very neat story soundtrack. I would like to drive in my car and listen to this. Smooth playing. Excellent guitar. Is this song on the same c.d. that "save me" is on??
  Nice jamin'. Keep up the artistic flow and creativity Myzzy!! I like it!...jgv
#4May 23rd, 2009 · 07:38 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
27 posts
Egypt
Yes
Hi guys ,

Hope everything is going fine my artistic artists friends ; thank you for your replies and do care , sharing info with you guys will teach me alot , thankful I am ...

Yes ;
Regarding the minority progression at 1:25 , its meant to be more than natural tones getting out of space , not a player...

Yes;
It's on the same demo cd { Life : The touchable dream...} of Save Me,
Which many labels aren't interested in till now...

I'm currently recording some Black Metal stuff , which i hope you like ....

Thanks for your time and consideration...
MyzzyM
Foxido
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: May 9th, 2024 · 9:14 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.