More songs can be found at
www.myspace.com/foxidoband
www.stereofame.com/foxido

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 9th, 2009 · 05:13 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Sorry I cant hear the Vox, although it's probably the effect you are trying to create, may be less is more??

Got a Euro feel.
#3February 9th, 2009 · 05:23 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Beautiful production , equality mix and mastering ,
awesome music , professional vocals and playing...

Cheers
#4February 9th, 2009 · 07:24 PM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
Oh man I love! the lyrics you put in there. And I also like your chorus/background vocals. Although, I know what you mean when you use "drowned", and you even it put in quotation, but there's that little thing that bothers me. That tells me or asks that... "drowened? Are you feeling unfomfortabe?, etc." Well what I see is that being someone being drowned is not a pleasant thing and one should saved from it. But maybe, try to use another word to describe that feeling... indulge. But I like it
#5February 10th, 2009 · 12:51 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
27 posts
Egypt
Drowned
Drowned in the Ocean of Love...
but thanks for your guidance man

Cheers
MyzzyM
#6February 10th, 2009 · 04:12 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Myzzy : What happened to the bit between 2:00 and 6:00?
This needs remixing as a techno track, it would blow peoples minds.....
[edited comment]
#7February 10th, 2009 · 08:00 PM
89 posts
Canada
Whoa there, trying soo hard to get the lyrics... i don't feel like trying that hard lol. 

Slap me in the face if I'm wrong, but do you cover the lyrics on purpose to create a musical effect?  Or are you uncomfortable singing in english, or singing without growling?  It is hard to tell with all of the effects but it sounds as if you have a strong accent (obviously lol).  I tend to drop the vocals in all of my mixes because I think they sound like ass.  I'd really like to hear this with slightly less vocal effects - I think your voice sounds good, under it all, like really good.

Aside from that, this song is great, soft and pretty (oh yes, I said pretty lol).  Another good example of how amazingly skilled metal musicians actually are.  Some of my favorite bands started as metal, and like them, man can you guys play. 
Rant:  no offense kings, this is not a techno song lol, it doesn't need to be... this is closer to prog metal and it is very good for that.  It is also at the right speed and I don't hear ANY smurfs lol, anywhere... : ) please don't hurt me
#8February 10th, 2009 · 09:07 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice composition...The instrumentation and arrangement are quite good...I feel theres a lot going on though .The  frequencies as I hear are creating some mushiness to the track..Drums sound buried, vox over effected(althought theres a good idea somewhere in there)..The guitar sounds very synthetic...
Nice song idea but need some production work...
#9February 11th, 2009 · 11:31 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
12InSilver wrote…
Rant:  no offense kings, this is not a techno song lol, it doesn't need to be... this is closer to prog metal and it is very good for that.  It is also at the right speed and I don't hear ANY smurfs lol, anywhere... : ) please don't hurt me :cry:
No rant and no offence taken.....comment even edited....I realised late last night my PC is playing all internet media too quick  , youTube videos , bandAmp songs........so Mazzy I'll have to listen to this one again

As for a techno song ..... I know it's not a techno song  , I said it could be remixed.....or just mixed...because the way I heard it last night it was kicking! lol
#10February 11th, 2009 · 02:22 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I like the music a lot...The vocals are hard to hear..this sounds nice..would love to hear this worked on...as far a a better recording

Flyer

Nice rating
#11February 11th, 2009 · 04:43 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
I can appreciate the feeling you create by using so many effects , full stadium, arms in the air waving lighters, swaying backwards and forwards going "Save me....Save me...". It's what I was picking up on with my techno remix idea! lol
But so many effects have 'clouded' the song.
#12February 11th, 2009 · 04:46 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Save Me
Nice song
FX heavy
but you know that
it finishes at 1:52 on my player
so does it get get bigger??
other than that i cant dance 2  it
so I sleep.............thru........

fish
#13February 19th, 2009 · 05:24 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
7 posts
Germany
Really nice song and a good atmosphere, too. The Fx are lousy. Working with lots of fx can be very artificial but the more you use the better they have to be. Anyway, I would like to hear this one well produced...
#14February 19th, 2009 · 01:31 PM
9 threads / 9 songs
27 posts
Egypt
Thanks...
Thanks for your supportive words guys , really much appreciation to that ,

and of course soon i improve my  soft and heavy gear , i will go on continuing the incomplete demo tracks.

Keep intouch , cause its important to me ,
www.myspace.com/foxidoband
www.stereofame.com/foxido
www.myspace.com/foxido

MyzzyM
Foxido
#15March 18th, 2009 · 05:03 PM
14 threads / 13 songs
60 posts
United States of America
Really like the mix.
Amazing feeling song. I might suggest you take the reverb down a little bit though. Anyway keep up the good work. High score.
1 2

Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 10:26 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.