#1February 2nd, 2009 · 07:33 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
48 posts
Sweden
This.one.has.no.name.yet

This song is not in a battle

This song does not only live without a name, it's actually living incomplete too. kinda... workin' on it.. *sigh* as always... 
   gaah... is the guitar out of tune...?

Enjoy : )

press the button, this is my stop
i'm done with this trip it's over my head

i don't know but maybe you should get off too? 'cause you know
that this is our last chance before we crash

you ain't foolin' no one but yourself
'cause we both know our love has sailed away

and now we're about to discover the truth, and this time it's hard
too bad for me that i'm so fuckin' soft..

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2February 2nd, 2009 · 11:49 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Man I love this..I will do those drums for you if you need..The ones there just kill me..lol
Such a beautiful piece man, exceptional singing and guitar picking..Very nice!
This can very easily remain acoustic my friend ,needs nothing else...
Please finish it..good show!
#3February 3rd, 2009 · 01:03 AM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
Just great. Excellent vocals, great picking. I know it's incomplete but I think it has a very organic quality at this length, reminds me of Song for the Asking or Old Friends by Paul Simon. Both short songs that said a lot. It's always refreshing to see lyrics that don't rhyme (too often good ideas become silly rhyming couplets). The guitar sounds in tune with itself but I don't think it's at 440 Hz which really doesn't matter. All in all great song.
#4February 3rd, 2009 · 02:45 AM
89 posts
Canada
This is beautiful.  Very simple, very direct, and just right.  Just my style but I think if you were to develop this further it would sound great with a multi instrument crescendo (violin for ambiance, a lead guitar a la Pink Floyd, and a powerful rhythm section etc) just before dropping back to the solitary acoustic, slightly out of tune.  I kinda think it adds a human touch to the song, a little flawed.

Other than that lol, if it stayed the same but longer it may get repetitive.  I don't see how you could match the level of emotional honesty the song conveys presently without distracting from it.  I am eager to see how it unfolds though, this is exciting!

Great job heartx, keep 'em coming.
#5February 3rd, 2009 · 07:17 AM
15 threads / 15 songs
48 posts
Sweden
:D
First; Thank you very much for the comments u guys. I REALLY do appreciate them ! : )

Marino : haha the drums.. I know it's uhm.. not good at all. I can, when i get some more interest for this song again, let you do the drums. that'd be nice, 'cause right now, my drumexperience lies in a couple of hours in Ez Drummer. what you're hearing in the song is a sample so. sure, i'll catch up with u.

DTF : I can see what you mean regarding the length. 'cause I do, in some way, like that it ends at 1:47. "enough being said", sort of..? But still, I think I want to continue with it someday, somehow.. take care m8

12insilver : I guess you disagree with Marino, about whether I should add more instruments or not ? hehe^^ must say I agree with both of you. The thing is, that I'm really f**king stuck at this point. I've done those verses and now I want a chorus, and that's where my inspiration leaves me hangin'... I have No clue of how I'd like the chorus to sound, what chords etc. But I guess I'll come up with something sensible pretty soon. I hope. : )

Thx again

// adam
#6February 3rd, 2009 · 07:13 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Totally awesome man.
You should call it My Stop.

Anyways I really really enjoyed this. The abrupt ending of the drums was kind of...abrupt...

Still this is totally awesome and would rock to high heavens with a chorus. (or two  )
#7February 4th, 2009 · 02:32 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
The has a great feel and vib

Dont worry about the title as the music spreaks for it's self.

You could till leave this as an acoustic song, the song holds it's own

Or have a cello and some strings to give the chorus a change

Superb... well done

Denis

PS The guitar does not sound out of tune, it sounds NICE
#8February 4th, 2009 · 04:12 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
dude, very very nice. I would do away with the drums and keep it plain and simple. This song would be really great right at the end of an album cos the lyrics are so "final" and are all about endings (well, for me anyway). The length is fine imo.

well done

Ian
#9February 4th, 2009 · 07:11 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
48 posts
Sweden
aah crap...
I wrote this text where I thanked each n' everyone of you above. and uhm... the text just.. disappeared... seriously, what happened..    I'm not in the mood right now..........
fi3je duc+v9u23p324kh2340kjjsaifjafy0!!89!("!"

I won't rewrite it.. *pissed*...

SO.... ;

THANKS ALL U GUYS FOR THE COMMENTS. MAXIMUM APPRECIATION.

// adam
#10February 11th, 2009 · 02:32 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Yeah, this is definitely a nice sing..I like the guitar a lot...real nice recording...nice vocals...very good work that is in progress...will be looking for a finished version

Flyer

Nice rating
#11February 11th, 2009 · 04:39 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
re: aah crap...
heartxposure wrote…
I wrote this text where I thanked each n' everyone of you above. and uhm... the text just.. disappeared... seriously, what happened..    I'm not in the mood right now..........
fi3je duc+v9u23p324kh2340kjjsaifjafy0!!89!("!"

I won't rewrite it.. *pissed*...

SO.... ;

THANKS ALL U GUYS FOR THE COMMENTS. MAXIMUM APPRECIATION.

// adam
Aha! BandAmps infamous black hole, a lot of (good) posts disappear into it! Learn to 'copy' before hitting send , you might be logged out in the mean time.

What a beautiful piece of music, must agree that it's a good one as it is (nearly) for the end of an album (or set) and then it just stops. 
Better not mention the drums. 
#12February 11th, 2009 · 04:59 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: This.one.has.no.name.yet
nice...........well produced sound........
thanks for the insight to your mind -- at the time........
go for it next time       
fish
#13February 15th, 2009 · 05:24 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
48 posts
Sweden
thx!
wow, thank u guys for your comments on this one. i'm about to work something out with the chorus actually, and hmm.. someday.. i will definetly finish the lyrics and record it once again.

I hope u don't mind that i'm going for a "standard"-length on this one... ?

well i dunno, if i end up killing this song's feeling maybe i just leave it like this.. : )

over n' out
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 12:07 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.