#1January 21st, 2009 · 11:03 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
27 posts
Canada
nothing

This song is not in a battle

a local boy from bonnyville alberta. corben.
first draft, no editing.
just look to see what people think.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 22nd, 2009 · 03:22 AM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
hey man... i like ths song!. Especially the guitars. A def rocking song. At the start, I feel like you did that little fill too much. I thought one loop of fill is enough and would get the idea across. I like the composition/orchestration of the instruments. I like your voice a lot too, it fits a lot to the song. And the melody you created with it...  You sound like David Cook, who won american idol last year. Good Job I really enjoyed listening to this song.
#3January 22nd, 2009 · 10:50 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Holy freaking crap man!!!! This is totally gonna be a freaking awesome rock song. Its got all the parts it needs! Like 4 different awesome guitar parts going at once, awesome vocals, this is amazing!!
Totally awesome rock song!
Sure it needs a little editing but its a hit already
#4January 22nd, 2009 · 11:59 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Yeahh - nice style, you do have a good rock voice indeed. Musically this track is nice, though it could do with a bit of editing here and there .. some passages seem to go on a bit too long to keep the pace in the song i think.

Hmm there's also something about the sounds - not too keen on the drum machine but hey it gets the job done and we work with what we have... Beside that maybe too much chorus on amost all parts? Well except the voice, it's the short echo on the voice.... But it seems to me that there's, overall, too many effects going on making the track as a whole come off as too ...... sterile I think -- where I'd expect grittyness, dirt and an intoxicating drive. I wanna smell gasolene and not car polish if you know what I mean

But I do like what you did, and you did a great job putting this song together, it's enjoyable enough for a re-play every now and then!
#5January 22nd, 2009 · 02:48 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Yeah.. Vox are great.

Drums just doesn't do it for me they are too buried/ light , but you may well sort that out.
The Bass guitar sounds muffled, did you DI it or put it through HI=Z imput? if not try it out.

Perhaps too much going on the guitar rhythm, perhaps replace one of the rhythms with a simple lead riff.

Man sounds like I'm ripping this apart, please don't take it wrong, with a little bit of work it could sound great.

It's got potential.

Denis
#6January 22nd, 2009 · 02:54 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: nothing
NICE .............

Any way the vocs could get in earlier??? ................ I was gonna switch off???

glad I waited though.................

I'm not a great fan of this style ........ but what u do u do well......

I vote HOT

Thanx

Fish
#7March 21st, 2009 · 07:48 PM
8 threads / 8 songs
27 posts
Canada
this wasnt me at all. it was a friend from the same home town.
but yeah they got a real drummer and re did the song so hopfully i can geta copy and show you guys
#8March 22nd, 2009 · 02:03 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
nothing
Great intro....close to 1 minute...cool vocals.....this sounds very live...liking the guitar work..nice work

Flyer

nice rating
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 28th, 2024 · 7:20 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.