#1January 8th, 2009 · 12:16 AM
151 threads / 150 songs
265 posts
United States of America
Fatal Exception

This song is not in a battle

I didn't have any recording equipment over the break, so I decided to write this electronic piece before I went back.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2January 8th, 2009 · 01:37 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
This is pretty cool..I like the sound...the voice is a killer...this reminds me of something that I have heard before..I just can't place it at the moment....Its not the Windows sound..lol....Nice work....

Flyer

Nice Rating
#3January 8th, 2009 · 02:00 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
I heard a windoze startup sound.. its horrible! Whenever I have a new computer.. it's number one priority to get that sample off ASAP!

The music isn't bad, nice use of the voice synthesizer, gets the message through. Too bad you're using that horrible windoze sound, although it's functional in the music, it's very specifically colored (and not present on my computers anymore ) and doesn't raise as much hairs as probably intended? Maybe you couldve substituted it for a fictional alert sound, something more generic. At this moment it's a reason for me to avoid ever listening to your track again, because I hate the sound, no matter how it's used. Sorry Still giving you good marks for creativity, don't get me wrong.
#4January 8th, 2009 · 03:33 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
@PX I took my Windows Startup sound reversed it and stuck it in ReCycle where I sliced it and stuttered the beginning......it's still windows startup, but it's different!

I also dont like the windows sounds, you could have 'warped' them a bit to sound 'not the same', the rest of the song is really decent as usual , I'm not so hot on the use of synth vocal samples anywhere, you have it all the way through this, but I like the song I hear around it.
#5January 8th, 2009 · 03:54 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
kings wrote…
@PX I took my Windows Startup sound reversed it and stuck it in ReCycle where I sliced it and stuttered the beginning......it's still windows startup, but it's different!
Hehe sounds cool! I'm using the intro chords of Ministry's New World Order at startup, and the final chord hits of Skinny Puppy's Tin Omen at shutdown and alert sound. Still looking for a substitute for the "typewriter" cursor click ...
#6January 8th, 2009 · 06:11 PM
10 threads / 10 songs
30 posts
Lithuania
I like hard panned sounds in the middle...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 4:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.