#1December 29th, 2008 · 10:38 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
53 posts
United Kingdom
African Sunrise

This song is not in a battle

The piece is actually called The Majesty of the African Sunrise but it seems my titles are too long For anyone who remembers me (and I wouldn't blame you if you didn't) this is more instrumental ethno synthy film music. Anyway, it's good to be back. Can't believe it's been so long.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 29th, 2008 · 01:49 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
wonderful sounds and a gorgeous theme you composed here.
I feel my flight following the herds of antelopes and giraffes and feel the spirit of native people living hand in hand with nature. The long and strong reverb gives the mood enough space for engross the thoughts
really a majestic creation.
#3December 29th, 2008 · 07:47 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: African Sunrise
wow............... a heart stopping piece.............
how u do this??
cubase fl or what????
fantastic
A star ......haha
I pm u
i vote

or what ??????? fish
#4December 30th, 2008 · 05:30 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
new age
This is dead-on beautiful. Yes you should be here more often and upload more of your beautiful tracks! I love that subtle choir sound in there, what is it? What gear do you use?

Top marks all over the place... 
#5December 30th, 2008 · 09:56 AM
8 threads / 8 songs
53 posts
United Kingdom
Thanks. I didn't realize I'd been away so long but it's been a couple of years according to my profile. Time flies. Anyway, yes I used Cubase 4 plus an army of soft synths and samplers. The choir was done on Native Instruments Kontakt from individual-note choir samples that I found. The NI FM8 is in there an awful lot too and the percussion samples come from a really old sample set which was originally for Gigasampler but which I converted to Kontakt.

And, of course, lots of reverb 

Carl
#6January 1st, 2009 · 12:46 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
MrEden...welcome back....
This is certainly Majestic, it's beautiful. Very 'African planes, endless skies, bounding antelopes' !
You combine beautiful sounds in perfect balance.
I dont think it sounds 'sound trackish' but I do think it sounds 'Main theme music'.
I'd also like to hear your work on a regular bases. 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:04 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.