driving

This song is not in a battle

another tune.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 19th, 2008 · 05:05 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
the long break from 3:50 till end (7:39) brought me to think over some special things happened this year and what to come next one.
The music from 0:00 to 3:50 was very nice although it didnt remind me of driving. Maybe its because of the unlimited speed on german highways.
Its a bit much of chorus fx
#3December 19th, 2008 · 10:35 AM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Contrary to TK, I can associate the music with driving, travelling some distance to a leisure destination for sure. Maybe even so much as driving home from work on friday - when the weekend begins.

A nice track. The heavy use of chorus reminds me of 80's guitar music. Ah, you should've truncated the track ofcourse, cutting off the excess silence. O well.. it won't affect the rating I give it
#4December 19th, 2008 · 12:50 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
Hey
 This is cool, very nice chilled out track. reminds me a bit of Dire Straits, which is ace. guitar work is lovely, but the drums are a bit metronomic.

Nice one (+ voted)

Ian
#5December 19th, 2008 · 02:02 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Nice Easy listening track, Try panning the rhythm guitars more left and right, even hard pan, it will sound cool, especially with stereo chorus and polish up the arrangement, perhaps have some parts that stop and start or similar and an ending.

Cheers

Denis
#6December 19th, 2008 · 09:32 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Very nice Guitar sound and music flow...sounds real nice...This has a need for more vocals and lyrics...could be a real killer...I could deff chill listening to this driving down the road
By the way...why did you continue to let this record silently until 7+ minutes passed
Flyer

Nice rating
#7December 20th, 2008 · 02:46 AM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
Very nice... As I was listening to it, I tried to relate to this song (just even the intro with only the instrumental), but it was hard. Not until I saw your title, "driving". I like how the title and the song feel so related. I like that. To tell you the truth, I wasn't gonna continue listening. But now I understand more, I did. I like it! I could see my self driving to this music... cool!
#8December 20th, 2008 · 06:39 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
47 posts
Norway
hi:-) thanks for feedback.......as i listned i hear the chorus is terrible:-D   i sounds like a little girl.........
#9December 20th, 2008 · 12:25 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
sverrekanstad wrote…
hi:-) thanks for feedback.......as i listned i hear the chorus is terrible:-D   i sounds like a little girl.........

Don't worry how you sound for now, we'll help you develope your vox, please give it a go, or the very least write the lyrics, vox melody line, and someone on bandAMP or a friend could sing it.

I'm no vocal coach, but I have a lot of experience, PM me if you like.

Someone referered this to being like Dire Staits, well I must agree the little vox you have added remind me of the lead vocalist in dire sraits, so there you go, just do a bit more and raise the vox in the mix.

Cheers

Denis
#10December 20th, 2008 · 06:29 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Germany
Your guitar work is amazing and really Direstraits-like. But the drums are to much in the foreground sometimes, they should be gained down a bit. And lyrics of course - they would turn that sond into something shiny! 
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 1:19 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.