#1December 15th, 2008 · 03:59 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Merry Christmas

This song is not in a battle

Heres a bit of a Christmas song..It is not your everyday Christmas tune....although I did manage to add/give it a Christmas..touch...( I think )
So, Merry Christmas to all of my fellow Bandampers & to your Families....
Enjoy the Holiday season

Flyer

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2December 15th, 2008 · 04:48 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
I like the country feeling. Your voice is unique and origin.

Thank you for the song

Merry Christmas, Ralph to you and yours
#3December 15th, 2008 · 05:15 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thanks Carsten
Thanks Carsten....Thank you for taking the time to listen and to comment...I'm glad you like the Country feel that the song has...I've been working on a Country song also...I hope to post it soon...Seems like Country is more fitting for me to do because of the country slang I have in my voice...its funny that i do...because I'm not from the South ..I have no idea where the country sounds come from !!! 
But

Merry christmas to you Carsten and to your family and loved ones....

Ralph 
#4December 15th, 2008 · 09:58 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Really cool track Ralph..Very sweet melody!!!I like the different movements you have going on..Cool lyrics my friend!!!!
I wish you and yours a very healthy and joyful holiday!!!!
Best wishes!!!
Merry Christmas and Feliz navidad!!!
#5December 16th, 2008 · 01:21 AM
160 threads / 88 songs
1,666 posts
United States of America
Dood
Reminds me of some Hank Snow...  Seriously...  This is really cool country fried christmas cheer...

I like the fact that you mixed it up a bit... Brought some seriously interesting flavor to it...

I wish I could write like you... YOu have some serious skills Ralphie boy...  Wish I could play as good as you too...  hehehe...  I'm getting there... But I may have to move closer to you, or move you closer to me so you can give me lessons...

Like the ending...

REally cool...

JimK
#6December 16th, 2008 · 05:43 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
Lovely country feel, I can see all the locals gathered round a camp fire, chilling out and being merry.
That's what it's all about!!!

Happy days Ralphie

Denis
#7December 16th, 2008 · 01:44 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
I think your voice fits perfectly with country!
Nice jam! Cant' wait to hear more from you!
#8December 16th, 2008 · 03:33 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
Hey Ralph.
 I was sorry to hear that you were't going to upload any more songs. I hope you reconsider, because you do come up with some great songs, and this is no different. very happy song. love it.

Merry christmas! hope you have a great one.

Ian
#9December 17th, 2008 · 10:35 AM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
This is great fun. It just needs a bit more volume and a bit of bass. The feel you get from the vocals is very heartwarming and the style of it really gives you a great old-time Christmas feel. I'm not crazy about the keyboards at the end I think it somewhat ruins the acousticity of the whole thing, piano would've kept the impression that you were still in someone's living room. Merry Christmas and great stuff.
#10December 17th, 2008 · 11:57 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thanks
I want to thank everyone for listening and for your comments....

Borris...I'm not leaving the Amp..I guess I just had a brief moment of frustration...Thanks Ian

DTF...I agree with what you said..I was sorry that I used those kind of keys on this song ..I realized that after listening to it a few times..But...you know how it is..lol....thanks.

JimDa...I'm not the one you want to get Guitar lessons from....I'm happy to tread water when I play my Guitar...Hit up Marino..Denis...Maxdb..Schubbi..Basket Case...Jiminuk..JBP...Borris...DTF...just to name a few...lol..anyone But me...Thanks Jim

Merry Christmas everyone and thanks so much

Ralph/Flyer
#11December 17th, 2008 · 01:58 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Merry Christmas Ralph, you did a real nice job putting this together. Seems I'm nowhere near the christmas spirit as some members are but merry christmas anyway!
#12December 20th, 2008 · 10:29 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Thanks
Thank PX...Merry Christmas to and your family also 
#13December 20th, 2008 · 06:23 PM
7 threads / 7 songs
23 posts
Germany
Is the lack of recording quality / the vintage sound willingly or is it the result of the compression format?

Apart from that, it's some cool kind of song. A bit freaky and unusual but I like it 
#14December 21st, 2008 · 10:53 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I did compress this...Im not the best when it comes to mixing this is my weakest point ...thanks for the comment

Flyer
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 7:43 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.