#1November 1st, 2008 · 04:23 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
29 posts
Denmark
Nothing at all

This song is not in a battle

Just a cover version, made in 5 minutes using Cubase, however i would really like som help.. recorded the guitat and vocal at the same time, then I tried to lay other tracks on.. I meen i you a Lexicon Alpha an as statet cubase but when i try to record another track then this will be delayd and does not follow the things I startet recording.. I guess it is something about latency and the monitor mix.. but when I had my old Roland harddiscrec i just recorded one track at the time and while recording another track i could follow the first track and so on.. someboddy got an idea ?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2November 8th, 2008 · 04:05 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
9 posts
United Kingdom
Wow really great guitar playing. Sounded like I was listening to the original!
#3July 25th, 2009 · 01:25 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
29 posts
Denmark
Thanks, use a duplun pick upside down ;-)
#4July 25th, 2009 · 03:48 AM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
reduce the buffer size  cubase uses, get it as low as you can without stalling your computer.

what you have sounds good though.  it's hard to get a great recording like that and you did a good job, like the song too.
#5February 3rd, 2010 · 08:48 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
29 posts
Denmark
song
Thanks guy's looking forward to record more someday, and I hope you will keep up the good work you do C YA
#6February 4th, 2010 · 06:10 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
not someday!  Do it NOW!

Man such a beautiful voice. You told us about moving. Guess it's finished and you have your stuff setup.
And... just read your bio... I am sorry for that becoming a victim of hammered guys. Hope you can show us all what you've recorded in that former life !?!? ya ? ya ? ya? ya? 
#7February 9th, 2010 · 08:43 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
29 posts
Denmark
The hardisc recorder that got stolen has all my former music so I cant get that again my setup is not finished yet and I may have to move again because of divorce, but thanks for the backup and the kind words looking forward to make musik again, have some new songs by now aswell.
#8May 15th, 2010 · 07:25 AM
6 threads / 5 songs
29 posts
Denmark
hey
Allmost divorced, and moving again now selling out of my instruments but I will be back I promise! Just give me time, BTW thanks for the comments Love you all

Clyde
#9May 15th, 2010 · 07:56 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
hey man, you're not alone.
Keep the guitar, your voice and a computer.

I kept my piano, my guitar and my computer

Good luck!
#10September 25th, 2010 · 03:51 PM
6 threads / 5 songs
29 posts
Denmark
BACK
I am BACK AGAIN .. now divorced and a hole house to myself.. recording will be soon!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 19th, 2024 · 4:27 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.