#1October 31st, 2008 · 09:48 PM
15 threads / 15 songs
47 posts
United States of America
Hush Into Nothing

This song is not in a battle

This is an old song of mine but it bring it here makes it new again! It was done with two acoustic tracks and and two vocal tracks. It cuts off at the end because it was faded into another track on a previous album.

Shall we fly up to the clouds?
Look below your feet.
Here we are.
Dancing among stars.
Such inner peace.
Dont make a sound.
Shut those tired eyes.
Now wake in a dream.
Take off that mask.
It has no truth it just holds you back.
And only expresses your fears.
Just put them in front of you.
Its so easy to float.
We float down but we never touch the ground.
Buzz of vertigo inside your head.
This is how its meant to be.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 31st, 2008 · 10:32 PM
121 threads / 56 songs
3,098 posts
Netherlands
Very ethereal.. that is definately nice, I like dreamy soundscapes like that.. Your voice, and even your style, sounds a bit like mine of .. quite a while ago - I like hearing this. Even though your guitar is a bit out of tune. Nice dreamy stuff, I can drift away on this.
#3November 1st, 2008 · 10:33 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Nice and yeah dreamy...Nice layering of vocals....I think maybe just a little to much on the reverb. I guess you wanted that much to set it apart from the vocal tracks...Just my guess. I do like this ...

Flyer

Nice rating

BTW  your recording looks like mine almost !!!! (I do empty my trash once a month though...lol) right down to the headphones hanging from the Mic
#4November 9th, 2008 · 03:02 PM
65 threads / 2 songs
1,062 posts
United States of America
Wow Sword!  I didn't know you had it in you!  This is dripping with class!  A bit on the hissy side but i see where you were going with it...  and i like it.  Tough to get the same effect without it.  A could take a whole album of this kind of stuff...  Something to chill to.  This is excellent!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 28th, 2024 · 4:18 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.