181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Theres a Time Ruff Draft
Please vote for this song !
Current votes: 5 (needs min. 15)
It’s in the battle 2008-11

Hey everyone.
Here is a rough draft of a song I wrote called Theres A Time. Me on Guitar, Zach(GuitarWizard) on back-up guitar, and Antonio on keyboard.

We did this about a year or 2 ago.
What do you think?

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 20th, 2008 · 04:30 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Theres potential here I think with this song..it does have a catchy flow....there seems to be a timing issue though. and the mix does need work...I would try to work on this more and try to get a better construction of it...not bad for it being done 2 yrs ago...you have learned so much more in that time. You should  be able to take this to another level and make a go of it

Flyer

Nice Rating
#3October 20th, 2008 · 04:36 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Thanks for your comment.
Yeah it needs a lot of work, but we used a really crappy recording thing, and the timing is crappish...but you know its a skeleton and a structure of what could be great. we are gonna record it again with my mixer and hopefully it will blow people away.
(We are going to include a screaming guitar solo hopefully too)

Thanks!
#4November 4th, 2008 · 03:25 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Just wanted to say i put this in the battle. I dunno why I just want to see how much people like it so i can see where to go with this.
Please rate!
#5November 4th, 2008 · 04:49 PM
3 posts
United Kingdom
Not bad
Although i think the keyboard could be improved, and maybe mix the song up a little more. But i'm sure you'll blow us away if that was two years ago ^^
#6November 4th, 2008 · 05:33 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Thanks for the comments. We have a better keyboard, better skills, and better mixing these days.
FOr example The Kunadiuns (our band) is working on our first ever album called Oh The Pain which involves a story line of this kid named Austin getting taken away and trapped on an island that doesnt exist called Huda, where this evil guy takes people there and you cant get them back and after many events unfold, the pain of not getting him back is relentless.
I guess this is symbolic for many things. Possibly someone trapped in a coma i suppose...

But anyways its gonna be huge and we are gonna work on recording the first songs in the middle of december and plan to upload some of them.

We hope that you will all be blown away.
#7November 4th, 2008 · 08:49 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Are you going to rerecord this?  I like the idea, some vox and better recording mixing, timing, you should have a very good song for your album.
#8November 5th, 2008 · 10:31 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Yeah I think we are going to rerecord this. I keep trying to convince everyone that it could be better, a lot better, but you know I guess we are all just a little lazy lol.
But yeah we are gonna work out the kinks and hopefully have something that will make your head explode (many years to soon....ILL SEE YOU ON THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON)
#9March 18th, 2009 · 01:27 PM
14 threads / 13 songs
60 posts
United States of America
Nice progression.
Keep up the good work. If you're only 14 right now you have a lot of potential. Don't give it up and start writing lyrics. Try to tighten up your timing between tracks a little bit but good work.

Isaac Sloan
#10June 6th, 2009 · 01:26 AM
8 posts
United States of America
it ok but it needs work keep going!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 6:42 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.