#1October 20th, 2008 · 08:36 AM
6 threads / 6 songs
30 posts
United Arab Emirates
Waiting in the wheatfield

This song is not in a battle

The women wait in all hope that their lover's, fathers,brothers or friends return in victory or to face the wrath of losing a loved one. The wait is painful,yet waiting gives hope, hope is still better than the certainity of death to their loved ones.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 20th, 2008 · 03:10 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
The beginning instruments sound fake, but I think it suits the song like that. Nice job.
#3October 20th, 2008 · 04:42 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Nice instrumentals here..very relaxing and kicked back.......This would be really nicer with Lyrics and vocals I think....Nice work

Flyer

Nice rating
#4November 7th, 2008 · 02:08 AM
102 threads / 59 songs
204 posts
Canada
It's a nice song. I've got to agree with TheKunadiun though, it sounds like it was done on a keyboard which as a mild purist I don't like. I like whatever the first instrument you have is but I think the fake flute is a little cheap the strings too. I understand you're trying to tackle heavy themes but the instrumentation sounds too tacky and cliched for this to be taken seriously. The music is lovely and a pleasure to listen to, I think this would sound a lot better on something real. Still I don't mean to come down hard, it's a good composition, with some reworking I think you could lengthen this out into something more substantial. You've got a nice concept, you just need to work a story into it.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 10:07 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.