#1October 17th, 2008 · 10:48 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
MAYHEM

This song is not in a battle

Hi All,

Latest You Tube song link: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=62oAwpH7rXc

I noticed the audio on you tube is not brill, something I'll have learn about when converting, it's a mine field.

Cheers

Denis

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2October 17th, 2008 · 07:41 PM
24 threads / 15 songs
160 posts
United States of America
hmm... i think it was more interesting to listen alone to the music than to watch the music video you made. I'm sorry, but I thought it was boring. I think one of the reasons is that, I don't really play the sax so I can't really appreciate the video. But on the music, I think its great, I bet this would sound nice with a live band, I would want to hear.  Hmmm.... I always wanted to write a song like this, but kinda have low motivation on doing it. Well... good job!
#3October 18th, 2008 · 04:10 AM
64 threads / 13 songs
669 posts
United States of America
I'm first off going to apologize for being the monkey who never replied to your consistently awesome music emails; my bad bro.  I listened to everything, just was too busy to post a real critique.

I'm a bit inebriated, but bear with me.

The sax (didn't know you played, good on you for that) was a little bland, but I like how you took steps to make the playing cool; the trills, bends etc. really pushed it beyond the beginner level.  Guitar was awesome as usual; your musicianship is excellent and I love how the guitar and sax worked together to build the rhythm and harmony.

We need to collab again!
#4October 18th, 2008 · 07:23 AM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
avinashv wrote…
I'm first off going to apologize for being the monkey who never replied to your consistently awesome music emails; my bad bro.  I listened to everything, just was too busy to post a real critique.

I'm a bit inebriated, but bear with me.

The sax (didn't know you played, good on you for that) was a little bland, but I like how you took steps to make the playing cool; the trills, bends etc. really pushed it beyond the beginner level.  Guitar was awesome as usual; your musicianship is excellent and I love how the guitar and sax worked together to build the rhythm and harmony.

We need to collab again!

Hey Av, I've also been away from the AMP for a couple of months, hence, been learning to play the Sax since June this year, I think it will take a year or two until I learn to control the reed, it's very very sensitive, also learning to shoot video, it's very time consuming, but I'm determined to keep it up.

Always up for a collab

Cheers

Denis
#5October 18th, 2008 · 08:23 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Denis...This just awesome ..I also saw the tube performance ..Got to say is great to see you playing...Awesome performance..The sax playing is quite good my friend..You're a true musician!!!
#6October 18th, 2008 · 09:35 AM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
chapeau!!!!

your skills in video editing are growing every time you upload a new track
#7October 18th, 2008 · 01:50 PM
29 threads / 14 songs
355 posts
Poland
I saw the video on youtube - very cool song. The video is what it is - a record of you playing your instruments, so I kinda had all i needed from that video within a minute or two, but I've listened to the song three times already - I really like the way you have learned to play the sax - congratulations.
I must say that I admire your composition skills - you write beautiful melodies.
#8October 18th, 2008 · 04:31 PM
371 threads / 187 songs
3,394 posts
United Kingdom
JBP wrote…
I saw the video on youtube - very cool song. The video is what it is - a record of you playing your instruments, so I kinda had all i needed from that video within a minute or two, but I've listened to the song three times already - I really like the way you have learned to play the sax - congratulations.
I must say that I admire your composition skills - you write beautiful melodies.

Thanks JBP, I really have a lot of admiration for you as an artist.......  for you to comment as you have has inspired me to no end.

A BIG THANK YOU!!

Denis :   
#9October 18th, 2008 · 05:24 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Denis..Your videos are really awesome man....Your one talented musician. You sure did learn how to play the sax in a short amount of time and very well also. I like how you choreograph your videos. I would leave a comment on UTube but for some reason I cant sign into my account. Well done Denis

Flyer

nice rating
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 18th, 2024 · 10:00 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.