#1September 25th, 2008 · 04:58 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Psychometry

This song is not in a battle

This is the first full scale trance song I produced in FL Studio 8. It took about 2 hours to make and is simple at best, but I think it sounds pretty decent. I suck at naming things for the time being and Psychometry is the first thing that came to mind.

Oh! also you can watch a video of the song playing in FL Studio here --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB-RchkSovY

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 25th, 2008 · 07:46 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
I LOVE FL 8 toooooooooo
This is well cool.............. fast and straight FL
goes 2 show what u can do in a short time!!!!!
I use it as a slave to cubase mostly..................
but this is GR8
u no stranger to fruity loops.........haha
Thanx ................. lively stuff!!!
i vote hot

#3September 25th, 2008 · 08:08 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
To me, it has all the aspects that are very stereotypical of trance... but then again I don't listen to alot of trance (next to none would be more accurate). But yeah, it has some good things goin for it, and for 2 hours work, I'd say it's pretty damn good. welcome to the Amp btw.

Ian
#4September 27th, 2008 · 12:11 AM
50 threads / 32 songs
292 posts
Canada
Groovin'...
Yeah, this definitely sounds techno. If not, maybe even rave-ish sounding. Anyways, brings back memories waaay back (I'm not that old, btw) from the Need For Speed: II game.

I'd suggest to fix the ending... The song doesn't really give you a sense of satisfaction at the end of it. Maybe end it off with a... Hm... I dunno how you call it... Well, something like where the different layers cut out bit by bit so that the end leaves the listener with a bass line or something. Upbeat music like this shouldn't end off trance-like and stuff.

But... For 2 hours... Good work! 

-XFactor
#5September 27th, 2008 · 09:35 AM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Very cool..Love the video too!!!Very well done..Dont agree with that comment about sequencing though(Youtube vid)>>I don't see anything wrong with sequencing,its just another instrument!Good show man!
#6September 27th, 2008 · 01:55 PM
189 threads / 27 songs
2,834 posts
Germany
not my cup of tea.... but nice production ( first try???)
you don't have to have good music skills when you know how to manage software like Fruity Loops.
wyciwyh..... a common instrument. Listen to other producers of this genre listed here on Bandamp. You can learn a lot
Don't hesitate to create more stuff like this....sounds funny (really)
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 5:25 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.