#1September 23rd, 2008 · 06:17 PM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
Rocky 21

This song is not in a battle

a quickie for fun, wanted to keep it simple just to get some routine back with cubase(on my new pc ), havent done much music lately so had my funtime making, or rather, jammin it together
i might work out the basic riff to someting more , or not, lol

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 23rd, 2008 · 06:31 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
Yup sounds like you got the fun thing happening on  new pc chunky gritty guitars sweet tone mate digging it .
#3September 23rd, 2008 · 06:54 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Wow very nice max..Always glad to hear you come around with a new song..This one has some great guitar work and real cool solo stuff!!!very good listen tx for the share!
#4September 24th, 2008 · 03:25 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
ace heavy tones on the guitars... really cool. Like the organ too, adds a nice touch.  Drums sound a bit overpowered by everything else. great guitar playing. well done.

Ian
#5September 24th, 2008 · 05:59 PM
117 threads / 55 songs
1,540 posts
Chile
I hear some EZ drummer?
Man, this is like a massive attack of violent guitars. And yes, that organ gives it a nice touch.
May me remixing it could do better, cause I think the guitar has so much lows.
But nice jam anyway.

> Iszil
#6September 24th, 2008 · 07:27 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
The guitar is chunking up my computer. lol wicked man

The guitar is really something in itself here. the solo and organ really adds some nice effects. The fade out doesnt seem to quite fit for me...for some reason...I dont know..
#7September 25th, 2008 · 05:11 AM
77 threads / 59 songs
923 posts
Netherlands
i had the strangest thing happening with the drums, so i messed up a little as u ppl notice very well by saying the drums are overpowered here:
at first i used Microsoft's midimapper for drums, which was way louder but didnt come through while bouncing my tracks to MP3...(???) dont have a clue why..(anyone?)

so i changed drum output to lm-7 drummachine but then the timing changed an quarter note !  ???? (again: anyone knows why???)
moved drumtracks till they fitted again and bounced quickly which did work, but lm-7 output was softer then and i didnt notice it as too soft, so ty for comments

i am experimenting now with splitting the drumtrack to more tracks to get the cymbals panned and tuned differently (since there is only one crash in lm7   )and get the base much louder etc.

i might be getting ez drummer if i dont get some better drumsounds somewhere quickly, hope that has more sounds and is easier to control

anyway, tnx for listening and comments
#8September 25th, 2008 · 04:48 PM
3 threads / 3 songs
8 posts
United States of America
Very Good
Very good guitar tone and awesome solos. A particularly like the left and right speaker panning of the guitar sound.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 9:55 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.