Dana Point

This song is not in a battle

myspace.com/djrandygroove

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 22nd, 2008 · 12:11 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
This is great. I am really really liking this. Excellent job man.
The point in which it switches from the clean to distortion is a little abrupt and could be cleaned up, and the volume levels are different, but I have this problem when recording as well, but just something that we can all improve on.
Personally I think you are using a too heavy distortion. Its too dirty for this type of song im thinking.
The solo that comes in at around 1:48 is really awesome. I think you might need to boost, it...add more treble or something, really make it scream and stand out. Maybe its just me but I think thatd make it awesome.
Really screeaming screeching you know?

Im really liking this, I hope you do another take
#3September 22nd, 2008 · 01:14 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
starts out really great, but the distorted guitar sounds as if its from a seperate song. It just doesn't fit. I would maybe add a bridge, where you bring in the distorted guitar gradually (like fade in "chugga chugga") then break out for the chorus. I think it could use some percussion. That might also help to tie the song together.

You've created a great atmosphere with this, and I think it has the potential to be a great song. Are you planning to add vox to this?

Ian
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 25th, 2024 · 11:01 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.