#1September 11th, 2008 · 08:02 PM
17 threads / 15 songs
52 posts
United Kingdom
Black

This song is not in a battle

this is my latest song, been having trouble with getting it to sound right and not get to repeative and boring but its been hard. managed to get it to 5 mins but please let me know what you think. i think u defo have to wait for the drop to get the song to grow on you. i think even none dnb likers could go for this one. have a listen and let me know what ya think

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 11th, 2008 · 08:53 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Ok like the intro build..Interesting layering..Found the intro lacking a bit of level build on the hats to increase the size of the drop a bit more..The break is awesome...love the synth sounds and the stutters you've done on the vocals...To my ears some parts sound they need a bit more finessing for a more finalized flow but thats just me thought.Great track!!
#3September 11th, 2008 · 09:14 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
Man... you got something good goin on here. As you can probably guess, its not my prefered style, but I found it very listenable. There's alot goin on in this track to keep you interested (its soo complex that I wouldn't know where to start on making something like this, which is why I hold alot of respect for the abilities of techno type dnb artists). Anyway, I think you were successful in making it sound non repetitive. At any rate, i wasn't bored. Love the etherial female vox. All in all, a very cool track. I can actually picture this being a soundtrack in a film, like a high paced scene... in the style of "run lola run" maybe.

Anyway, good job

Ian
#4September 14th, 2008 · 05:51 AM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Enjoying this a lot. You've got some awesome sounds going on. 2:04 that is one mean monster sound !!!!
I'm not too sure about the 'DJ' vocal sample , it could be more subtle maybe?? Or just cut sharper for my liking
Excellent piece though, superb synth sounds.............. wtf is that sound at 2:04? It's really amazing.

I've played with the vocoder effect samples in I'm an Ifal and it sounds to my like your synth sounds , with a little bit more tweaking could virtually talk !
The Ghost in the Machine !
Downloaded too cheers.
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 7:31 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.