#1September 7th, 2008 · 09:28 AM
16 threads / 15 songs
108 posts
Bulgaria
WhenNightmaresComeTrue

This song is not in a battle

It's a...ah,... something like... you've never heard before...

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 7th, 2008 · 09:58 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Oh man thats creepy.
You are sending every possible chill up my spine. Nice work in that effect.
Wow. This is like perfect for a movie where monsters are about to eat someone or something lol
#3September 7th, 2008 · 10:22 AM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
Georgi my good friend..how have you been...Good to see you post . Its been awhile. This is spooky..lol...I think thats what your going for here. Like TheKunadiun said..this is a good track for a monster movie..lol...

Flyer
#4September 7th, 2008 · 02:11 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Interesting layering..I kept my attention pretty focused on the theme.To me the piano added the necessary element to give it the right build..My only suggestion is that the end seems a bit unfinished somehow...This might be you intention as far as an ending but to me though I think maybe a bit more finessing on the very end(sounds like something is missing).Good stuff regardless!
#5September 7th, 2008 · 04:14 PM
16 threads / 15 songs
108 posts
Bulgaria
Yeah,Marino my good friend Everything you've said is true.I leave the end 'opened' couse I will do second part of this horror and 'glue' them together.

Thanx guys

-=ReFlex
#6September 7th, 2008 · 08:35 PM
160 threads / 33 songs
1,965 posts
United States of America
Appropriate  title for sure..  lots of cool sounds in this one..  love the low end in it
#7September 8th, 2008 · 11:39 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
very cool. I enjoyed it. I agree with the others, you could definitely use this to add some major suspense in a horror film, or maybe as an intermission in a very dark album.... that would be cool. I also think that if you wanted to, you could  make this into a very cool song by just adding some kind of beat and a bit more melodic structure. But maybe you're already doing that, by adding a second part.... looking forward to hearing it.   Anyway, good work...

Ian
#8September 10th, 2008 · 04:07 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Like it says on the pack , scary stuff!
A really cool creation , very well made.
I dont know what kind of video I visualise with this but I do hear it and I do feel the suspense, I cant wait to hear the second part of the story.  
#9September 12th, 2008 · 05:56 AM
373 posts
China
F*ck, this is good spooky stuff... eery sounds bouncing from around the room... can't wait to hear the "glued" version as well...
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 20th, 2024 · 2:41 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.