This song is not in a battle

Just before insanity.
Think this as a sephia movie.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 5th, 2008 · 07:52 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
very nice.... yes. love the vocals, who is that singing?... really cool atmosphere you've created with this. That main xylophone type riff is a little repetitive after a while, but there is more than enough nice interesting sounds to counter that. The gradual change in tempo actually works quite well. Its funky and hasn't been done many times before (that I've heard of). It gives the song a sense of urgency and carries it forward quite effectivley. I love the part at 3.20 when everything comes back in... and at the end where the tempo drops again.... This is very good.... I was going to download it before I realised you've disabled that option... damn. Any chance of getting a hold of a copy of this for my mp3 player?

Ian
#3September 5th, 2008 · 08:15 PM
11 threads / 4 songs
27 posts
Turkey
Thank you for the really nice critique !
Sure, I'll make them downloadable soon.

We can talk on instant messenger, too; if you want it quicker
#4September 6th, 2008 · 07:53 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
ah, I dont have messenger... for some reason, I've never bothered with it. I'll wait... again, this is ace
#5September 6th, 2008 · 08:07 PM
77 threads / 45 songs
2,296 posts
United States of America
I like when the vocals kick in...I think the intro is really long..but thats just me...The tempo picks up really nice. Nice work right there...I think that you have a good song going..I would do it very differently though. I think I would cut out a lot of the intro and get to the vocals faster and the to the bass or what ever it is that kicks in with the fuller music sound....the song really picsk up when you incorporate this with more intrumentals...
Nice work

Nice rating

Flyer
#6September 11th, 2008 · 08:56 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
Nice smooth intro...I'm liking this a lot...Very well put together!!!
Your flow here is very ambiance like and the voice ads that extra dimension!
Great track indeed!!
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 3:54 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.