#1August 29th, 2008 · 10:57 AM
11 threads / 11 songs
32 posts
United Kingdom
Moving on

This song is not in a battle

Just the instruments, no melody yet. Just after comments on what u think about it? Especially on sound, i really want to make my recordings sound as gd as possible. TY

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 29th, 2008 · 11:35 AM
1 threads / 1 songs
15 posts
United States of America
Really Eric Clapton Cream-esque type stuff.  Sounds good man.  The guitar is a little tinny so you might wanna jump up a string gauge but other than that....good tunes man.
#3August 29th, 2008 · 11:35 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Oooh im loving this groove. Really well done here. The chords and the drums are complimenting eachother so well here. It seems something may be out of timing a little, but that might be because there are two guitar "parts" going at the same time, with one quieter.
Overall the recording quality on this is very good. Almost has that live feel to it.I think that the guitar should have more punch betwen like 1:30 to 2:00 but thats my personal preference.
This is a fantastic recording already the way it is.
I love how you are making the guitar "squeal" lol. Very awesome. sounds like its coming from a tube amp. (I have one and I love it. Palomino V16 Class A Tube amp.)
ooooohhhh great solo!!
this song is just screaming feeling.
I cant wait to hear lyrics with this.
wow you can really rock. your solo is seamless. excellent job on that.
on a 1 to 10 scale id give this a 7 in its current condition. nice work
#4August 29th, 2008 · 11:35 AM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Yeah I agree with thebrokenyouth, the guitar is tinny, but Im sure a little editing can fix that
#5August 30th, 2008 · 11:37 AM
11 threads / 11 songs
32 posts
United Kingdom
TY :)
TY for your comments there much apeciated. I will try to upload a finished version hopefully with lyrics in the near future.
#6September 1st, 2008 · 11:49 AM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
Hey, This is a nice instrumental. Its got alot of potential. watch youre timing though. Youre chord strumming is a bit out of sync with the drums at several points in the song. The other strumming guitar that comes in at 2.00 is a bit loud compared to the rest of the music. If you want that section to be louder than the rest of the song, then i would also increase the volume of the drums accordingly. In fact, I think the drums could come up in the mix for the whole song. I would also try to get the most realistic drum sound possible, because it sounds very mechanical at the moment. See what kind of sounds you can get by using different vst programmes... just experiment and see what sounds best. Another thing I would do is to add another instrument to this which would add to the dynamics of the song. I think a hammond organ sound would really suit this, giving it a sort of deep purple vibe. I think an organ would also make the solo feel less out of place
 Nice playing btw

Ian
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: March 29th, 2024 · 1:20 AM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.