#1August 26th, 2008 · 09:01 AM
2 threads / 2 songs
6 posts
Belgium
Immortal for the mind

This song is not in a battle

I thought why wouldn't I put a song on bandamp from the band where I used to play in a year ago. We splitted up a year ago 'cause our taste of music was changed and someone went on to be a dj, someone else plays acoustic and the drummer and I are trying to create something new with music like the other song

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2September 18th, 2008 · 06:59 PM
5 threads / 5 songs
590 posts
United Kingdom
damn, this is pretty heavy. I like it. I'm partial to a bit of metal if im in the right mood. The guitar playing is really tight, if thats you, then I congratulate you. The mixing could use a bit of work. I think the drums could come up a wee bit, and there are some vocal parts that could come down. There are some strange noises (I think they're vox) at around 1.30... They're a bit harsh in sound and don;'t really fit. It also ends very suddenly, But been as you made this a year ago, I doubt you're thinking of playing about with the mix and stuff, so I'll say no more. Its a good creation all in all

I hope you post the new stuff that you create with your drummer on here. If you're looking for feedback on your music in order to improve, then this site could really help you

Ian
#3September 19th, 2008 · 12:18 PM
181 threads / 54 songs
1,932 posts
Canada
Heavy is not really my taste, but still this is still a cool listen.
If i listen to this stuff for more than 20 minutes Ill go insane and start stabbing things probably though...
#4September 19th, 2008 · 03:32 PM
341 threads / 59 songs
4,361 posts
Cymru (Wales)
Sounds like the hounds of hell .... love it !
The sharp radio effect on the vocal 1:40 ish is odd, the thrash vocal is very cool but the 'boy band' vocal sounds like it's sung through his hand and is not strong enough for the song, it needs an effect.
I really like this kind of stuff when done well....a real mind fuck !!  
I'm off to listen to your other song to see what your into now.....
#5September 19th, 2008 · 07:16 PM
176 threads / 26 songs
2,342 posts
United Kingdom
re: Immortal for the mind
BLEW MY SPEAKERS THANX..........HAHA
wot is that sound ????? o its a voice!!!!
IF THIS BAND DEAD R.I.P.
good track ...........but band dead???
no vote as band dead.......k
thanx
fish
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 26th, 2024 · 1:41 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.