#1August 20th, 2008 · 02:02 AM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
Tears

This song is not in a battle

What you hear is what you get. Maybe I'll do something with this.

Does this song not follow the Rules? Please Report Abuse
#2August 20th, 2008 · 01:21 PM
9 threads / 8 songs
24 posts
United States of America
only problem i see is the lows on your guitar are a little too high and your highs arent high enough....or is it that your lows are so high it drowns out the highs?....i don't know but other than that it sounds good
#3August 20th, 2008 · 01:57 PM
55 threads / 30 songs
1,558 posts
United Kingdom
And I think you could make this into a very nice sounding piece too - but it needs some development in terms of additional instrumentation (percussion, strings maybe, and vocals if possible).
But I like the theme, and enjoyed the playing.
#4August 20th, 2008 · 03:02 PM
14 threads / 14 songs
232 posts
United States of America
Ok soal, I'll work on adjusting the pick-ups on my acoustic. :/ lol thanks though.

-

I wrote lyrics and fruitylooped a drum track but I have trouble singing so its disheartening when I try. I dunno, what I was thinking when I wrote it was hammer up the scale over four strings separately, and pull off down the scale in three stringers simultaneously.

Its hard to hear the E pull to the Eb when I am pulling Db-Bb-A as I am pulling Eb, E, Db with my other fingers... Too much noise, boys. Too much noise.
#5August 20th, 2008 · 03:56 PM
128 threads / 44 songs
2,814 posts
Puerto Rico
This is one of the best works I heard from you..Honestly this is quite good...Love to hear this in a final production..Nice chord movements!Very well done!
#6August 20th, 2008 · 06:07 PM
30 threads / 5 songs
757 posts
Australia
hey
Very Nicely done mrD, like the roundish style progression and playing is happening , echoing Jim , the canvas is wide open as in where you would like to take this ,
maybe some light perc pepped around , vox or instrument meandering around

Obviously its better to get a clean recording straight up , but digitally cleaning up is available , just get in there with the pencil .
terrific!
#7August 20th, 2008 · 10:03 PM
373 posts
China
Absolutely beautiful piece... gorgeous melody, hauntingly so... I like it the way it is... adding vocals and other instrumentation or a cleaner mix would only make this piece that much better!
What a great mood... solid guitar play!

Hen Hao!
#8August 22nd, 2008 · 08:50 AM
9 threads / 8 songs
24 posts
United States of America
hahaha well i wasnt sure if you were using straight acoustic or running an electric acoustic through an amp...i meant the lows and highs on the amp hahaha...lol my bad
Sorry, you do not have access to post...
Wanna post? Join Today!

Server Time: April 24th, 2024 · 6:01 PM
© 2002-2012 BandAMP. All Rights Reserved.